PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Then were and sdezy and conflicts, but I have achieved, that us have let out or have released from nadzorn...

Valery
28.08.2004, 00:51
Then were and sdezy and conflicts, but I have achieved, that us have let out or have released from supervising chamber in separate. That I could pay from the very beginning it or her I has informed or notified the doctor, but nothing has followed. As a result, I so consider or count, convalescence went medlennie. Voobshchem the epopee was that still! For the first time stalkutsja with it or this and the place of the help is more still on bashchke than a distance! I mean myself. My husband unfortunately already in the past the person very sociable, independent, keen and in general he strong and with character. And now with accuracy on the contrary... What to do or make mind or wit I shall not put or apply. In so-called hospital to be hospitalized does not want, it or he can be understood, but it is tired both I and all around, help or assist advice or council, I can list what preparations to the husband the doctor in unit has written out...

Alain
28.08.2004, 21:41
Hello, Valery! I psiholog-the psychotherapist, therefore in the practice do not apply a medicine. But fine I understand, that with your husband now after their application. If you live in Moscow address for the help in the Center of Mental Health of Russian Academy of Medical Science (highway Kashirskoe). There an individual approach, it is possible to tell or say sanatorium conditions. Together with a medicamental method therapy is applied also. Your husband there will be is or 5 days in a week, or it or him will release or let off home. If it will turn out, ask, that with your husband worked prof. Thostov.