PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! The question which I to you shall set, probably, will show much...

Andrey
26.08.2004, 02:47
Hello, the doctor! The question which I to you shall set, probably, will seem to much insignificant, however nevertheless I shall try or taste. For the working career I in due time had to fly much enough. I shall not tell or say, that did not get out of planes, but also rare or infrequent these flights it is impossible to name. And my attitude or relation to flights in due course developed so: first interest as was in a novelty, and added an adrenaline, then - naplevatelstvo as though villages for a rudder of the machine or car or in the car of the underground, and has reached... And here now, in due course, the pavor, and until as I have a seat in the plane - it's OK began to be shown, and only at the beginning of start - starts "to miss a bit" inside, especially it becomes aggravated at "holes", and ideas bad sometimes in a head climb...
In brief, probably, all... What will advise? In advance thanks. Andrey

Tolokonin A.O.
26.08.2004, 12:23
It is a so-called aerophobia or pavor of flights at self-summer. For treatment address internally to the psychotherapist.

The anonym
27.08.2004, 05:57
5 minutes at the psychotherapist, and your problem is solved!

sergej
28.08.2004, 20:50
And I am simple baldeju from planes. Descend or go to the doctor if really it is very terrible. Vse-taki it at you is caused by something.
I too had a period when I was afraid or rather afraid to fly by planes. Simply my friend kak-that has invited me in cabin Tu-134 before rise.
There I have seen, that pol-crew including the commander from the enormous boduna, with a headache.
And conversations at them were type:
- Bl..!! He again does not work???!!!
- E-e! It that for indications? - yes he always incorrectly shows.
- Like as yesterday with the right drive of a problem were...
Here in this flight I really sat on needles, and in general I try to not use that airline.
So choose the good companies with a good aircraft depot, and remember, that the car is much more dangerous even rotten Tushki.