PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, dear doctors! It seems to me, that my grandmother goes mad...

oles.
27.08.2004, 22:44
Hello, dear doctors! It seems to me, that my grandmother goes mad, or at it or her the marasmus begins! She lives together with us (still my parents), and we with her always had good relations... The matter is that I like to listen to serious music, in particular German rok-group rammstein. Having heard kak-that to pair or steam songs, that I listened in the room, my grandmother "has sat down" on rammstein literally!! It now its or her liked group, she listens and knows by heart all of them songs, adores to look their videoclips and even has hung up the poster in prihozhej!!! I do not understand it or her, and to me it is awkward before friends - in fact all normal grandmothers listen to any pop-music or second-hand articles, and washing adores German fate collective rammshtajn! She has simply gone mad, and without rammshtajna at us does not pass or take place any day! I already begin nenavidit this there is no time group adored by me. What with my grandmother? Help or assist please, very much I ask!! In advance all of you thanks!

Cloudberries
28.08.2004, 03:02
And how much years to your grandmother?;)

The anonym
28.08.2004, 05:49
The present or true cloudberries...:)

Nile
28.08.2004, 18:46
And can you it is simple the grandmother so the liked group have got, what she has decided to show you, how much or as far as can irritate led on with one muzyke/grupppe, etc. people? It can a trick such? Here at you the head is, you and think above it or this!