PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I on a break have come. .znaete what at me today event has occured or happened?.. OO...

Herring
22.08.2004, 02:10
I on a break have come. .znaete what at me today event has occured or happened?.. OOOoo... You would know. .segodnja to me on job my biological daddy has welcome... Probably by an old age even such as he become sentimental. As in my office one wall completely stekljanaja, also leaves she on the prospectus he could see me. And here after hundred years of silence, not zdorovanija along the street, and arhineprijatnogo contact to me in mine 8 let-he has decided to glance the last. Also it is necessary, earlier I always myself felt not in the plate being with it or him on one quarter, and now at me as though novocainic blockade has happened. On f. g tanks. .i that you dumali-he politely would set to me pair questions concerning services on advertising and their cost, and has fallen down. Yes, we as intelligent people communicated on "you"..) Ha, I in the beginning skazala-"sentimetalen", and now I dumaju-over .loch in the course of time become only old over lochju. .-taki mood, upyr aged. I have called to mummy, and and skazala-where you have found this Dzhigit nedoroblennogo, could choose more qualitatively already... No, the Lord good, listen to me and zapomnite-it is necessary TO DO or MAKE children...

Old Seldets
22.08.2004, 18:32
Etozh it is necessary such to happen... All mood,
The infection such, has spoiled. And as day that is good
Began! I go under the prospectus, I see - for glass
Wall at office the young woman such, very much even anything,
popka appetizing and all rest like as
At her. Give, I think, I shall come. If also a muzzle at it or her
Not worse - and suddenly? I Come - mother my woman! And
In fact for certain has specially arranged, the daughter
Is called, all does or makes, that the father has more
Ecchymoses psychological ponastavit. Well it is exact
To you I speak, has calculated my morning route and
Specially there on job it was arranged. Has hardly left.

kuka
23.08.2004, 11:34
And at us at job all has burned down today. In 11 50 computers were switched off, syet pogas... On 1 floor shchitok has lighted up, and there library series...
And we while with 5 go have gone down home in evacuation - have swallowed, nothing was visible, and this burnt cable smell...
Only I on street have left - the husband calls. Has driven in someone, the machine or car pokurochil - muzhiku-that we GO will submit, and we - have more than on 500 dollars... And during the same moment when at us has lighted up... In 11 50.
Has communicated with GIBDD-shnikami, pleasant people:))) And now here with you here - and it is good to me so:))))))))))) And the main thing - is not known when at job computers will earn:)

Huch
23.08.2004, 13:39
Herring, the girl washing, go to me on a breast. I shall caress you, my tender, defenceless child.

Herring
24.08.2004, 22:25
YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND!!! He has told or said " the Girl (!!!) tell or say please... " He has perfectly learned or has perfectly found out me, he therefore has come. But he has led itself(himself) so too specially!!! Old. .d!!!!!!

liska
26.08.2004, 06:11
Herring, men like those children with whom live also which bring up. Voobshche-that to console here something it is complex or difficult

Herring
27.08.2004, 01:56
Dzhimka, has received a card, thanks))) I see, distract))) That, bad verses?))

kuka
28.08.2004, 17:31
Specification has come. On 770: (((
And the machine or car - mine>: (
Light denek, celebratory:)