PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And still me have already started to fill up with gifts))))) Therefore at me celebratory n...

Herring
21.08.2004, 13:27
And still me have already started to fill up with gifts))))) Therefore at me the celebratory mood appears...

oshn
21.08.2004, 16:37
And what you has presented you?

Herring
22.08.2004, 07:56
Which? Lawful while anything)

oshn
22.08.2004, 22:02
Instead of lawful?

Herring
23.08.2004, 08:36
Well one has presented a lighter such class, dear or expensive which on a wind does not die away and while burns pesenki plays. Then at me the heap of any small grandfathers Morozikov, asterisks, loshadok, kolobkov was typed or collected tselna... Then that eshche-and, still the brother of mine zakonnogo-prevented on shmutkah patsan-at it or him the friend works in very dear or expensive butike-so she has beeped him, that at them the party or set shmutok years or summer "is spoiled", as on them there were boxes with spirits which were broke and have filled in shmute... To erase shmutki with "name" not budesh-and is shorter, they have put the conditional prices for them and began to push " on the ". And I have typed or collected so nehilo therefrom... For me have paid, in general. Too, schitaj-a gift. Mum, bednaja-has typed or collected the whole bag of all cosmetics and perfumery on katalogam-the aunts at job pozdravljat-I has come and expropriated kind chast-too on account of New year... And here so.) Well and more at me people is not noted) But there already on trifles will be)

oshn
23.08.2004, 13:55
Now I know. Why lovers should be more, than one and it necessarily should be not the husband. And to me have presented elektropojas of which I dreamed. Now I go as on elektricheskom a chair, I wished to tell or say in a girdle

Herring
24.08.2004, 16:51
And, has still forgotten to brag... My closest girlfriend has presented me Woman Jagu-toy, but I am enough bolshuju-prikolnuju such, on pomele-it or her to a luster prisobachu. .potom. SHCHas a reluctance. And at job tomorrow I autocratically responsible or crucial for carrying out prazdnika-we am usual all something we exchange...

Herring
25.08.2004, 13:09
What for elektopojas? What does he give?))) about ljubovnikov-tomorrow can on job " the servant of people " - but he will be declared me not the lover, and is simple eeee... The interested person, we shall tell or say so. Here I also shall look or see, than he will distinguish) And the husband usually gives me that I shall cadge on hodu-while we go to buy products for a holiday. I shall cadge a normal garland from it or him in it or this to year that burned. And salutes nehaj buys more..

oshn
26.08.2004, 16:46
zachem-what for... press to swing or pump, and that I have dismissed a cord or navel with these or it operasijami, and to shake or be pumped - laziness. And garlands to buy it is necessary, chtobu pleasant to make to the liked wife, instead of a gift in new year.

Herring
28.08.2004, 04:54
And I poslenie force itself to swing or pump weeks press, only I feel, all this up to feni..

oshn
28.08.2004, 09:01
Yours the servant of people cannot be to you the lover because he the lover to all country and has it or her as wants. You cannot tell or say about the gangster, what he the lover of one of cells your such lovely to you of an organism?

Herring
28.08.2004, 16:10
CHto-you complicate something... The servant naroda-very much even can, and I shall not be afraid of it or this slova-wants) And the country here at anything)