PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Again zhe-tetka I have a friend. Longly to tell that to chemu-but at...

Herring-about an adultery-history with music (
20.08.2004, 08:12
Again zhe-tetka I have a friend. Longly to tell that to chemu-but at it or her the mother-in-law, which vein from them separately (my heroine could not get on with her), the husband and the son, to which years 25. And here it or she had a lover for a long time still which served in the Western group of armies. And as she a nature sentimental its or his any letters and pair photos she stored or kept houses on mezzanines, there at it or her stood a pile of linen, she knew, that neither the husband nor the son there not lazjat-and in this pile of all this and many years laid. And here at the mother-in-law zatejali repair, and she has come to be to them on couple of months. Repair, nakonets-the mother-in-law has ended, the glory to you My God, has fallen down. And here she tells: I Come, speaks, to her something to bring. And the first that vizhu-costs or stands in big ramochke a photo of my lover at my mother-in-law on a sideboard. Kaaaaaaaroche. The mother-in-law (as kasterila it or her then my heroine, " a pancake, 80 years, the patient of type everything and to climb on my mezzanines under potolok-and glavnoe-what for?-she healthy "))))) - and so, has solved the mother-in-law, what is it its or her photo vnucheka))))))))))))))))) And was not set voprosom-and that it is grand daughters in a camouflage and on the tank.))))))))) and so also there is this deserved person in ramochke at the mother-in-law)))) And the heroine of my story when has left from liked husband's mamashki-neighed as undermined, at it or her all looked back)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Klava
21.08.2004, 18:16
Happens also such...))) hi-hi And I had a case, besides with the Georgian... We liked restaurants. And here once, I see the maid nearby costs or stands opposite to our table and all waits for a view of my husband. And that feels and partizanski does not look. Then this girl has rushed off in a toilet to direct marafet. Well and I that even, as though... What to consider or examine taste of my husband. And here this girl begins: today you go with Ramazom? She has accepted me for the next maiden for it or him!!! I speak: yes, but I am afraid. Suddenly he will be aggressive. And I cannot be long with it or him today. And how much he will pay to me? Also that at it or him in trousers, suddenly very big and as zat - finds fault with me it will not be to be washed off urine.... * ** * so this girl on all my questions and doubts has given all answers!!!!! And nastorila me, that I would not be afraid. She speaks, that he quiet as the elephant!!! How much you will tell or say, will give money so much!!! Also that will carry or in gostinnitsu takju that (it was already in Novorossisk), or on round base to the sea. And even fingers has shown its or his size of that!!!! VAJ!!!! In the extremity or end I have thanked it or her, but time any more was not to speak, my husband perepuganno clattered at doors of a female toilet...)))

JUlka
22.08.2004, 03:41
Klav you simply expert:)) And more, nerves at you probably from ropes!

Herring
23.08.2004, 05:49
))) I too so have acted or arrived) And by the way, I at all would not have a harm on this devochku-I of know. I kak-that began to roll the little girl of 16 years by the machine or car. Well, as brains at it or him net-that he has taken to me all and has given out supposedly here, such good girl, bednenkaja, lives only with the grandmother, and to her of cartridges has allowed a couple to listen. .a I dumaju-with what perepugu it is necessary to carry the poor girl to go for a drive, and I should in University on marshrutke go? And here I take and I call kak-that to this Tana, and govorju-a pier, Tanechka, me He has asked you to call, because it or he does not have time, at us visitors are outlined. Also asked, that you to me have brought cartridges (to me was simply necessary to see an occasion it or her). She takaja-yes, Anja, it is good (it is necessary, by name knows))) And here comes, brings "pair" cartridges - kulechek such up to top full. I so gljanula-everyones criminal zavyvanija-the vulgar person, think, you even with football would give a videocassette to her.)))) And here has sat down I on skameechku with this unfortunate hammered girl who on poverty and ovechlivosti is obligatory skurvitsja in couple of years, has talked to her edak sincerely, we have said goodbye. .i I ponjala-at moego-an inferiority complex. From here and druzja-construction superintendents, from here and girls frightened, from here and devki-dishwashers. Well will order, to react to it?)))

Herring
24.08.2004, 15:57
Yes, has forgotten to add. My handsome man when has come home and has seen that kulechek with "pair" kasset-at it or him a muzzle was extended up to a knee. .a I to him have told or said, that any maiden has come, has declared, that would like to talk to me about you, became me, understand, nerves to spoil. .koroche, I have wound simple muzhenka, and have hardly kept from that that " to tear on pieces impudent maloletku which dares to leave on Its or His Liked Wife ")))))

JUlka
25.08.2004, 21:42
Yes young ladies... Well as they say - a century live a century study:)))

Well here
26.08.2004, 22:18
The herring, and you vzamuzh on love left?

Herring
28.08.2004, 07:33
Nuvot, well estessno, on ljubvi-and when still so it turns out? Only when you count or reckon nothing by the youth tupogolovoj))

To herring-is urgent or herring-urgently!
28.08.2004, 14:16
Your husband to you has told first time about devchenke, further he to you to spread any more will not be. And time is bent for to " very young little fools ", and remains. You mean, the clever and made heavier or become heavy old sheep to him BOTHER!!!