PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. 2 months ago I had a stress (an abortion on 22 nedel...

Ira
28.08.2004, 05:34
Hello, the doctor. 2 months ago I had a stress (an abortion on 22 weeks). Snachalo all was good, I kept, all repeated, that soon I shall again try to get or start the child. Sweats has left hospital and began to put into itself the order, to treat inflammatory process. Antibiotics drank more month. The doctor has told or said, it is necessary to pass or take place a course. And at me depression has begun. A so-called neurosis of obsessional statuses. Here and phobia of mors and many other things. Mind or wit I understand, that not absolutely in myself, and thus in any way with myself will not consult. Began to think, that once again if I shall become pregnant, I can not precisely bear or precisely take out. It was terrible even on street of one to leave, began to seem, that here here with me something should occur or happen. Tell or say, whether there can be this status iz-for long reception of antibiotics? The matter is that after the course has ended, I like would began to come to norm or rate.

Pronin D.A.
28.08.2004, 10:23
From the point of view of official medicine of communication or connection with reception of antibiotics and the subsequent development of a depression or a neurosis is not present. It only consequences (let and delayed) the transferred or carried stress. And if to consider or examine;survey from a position of alternative medicine (in particular, homeopathies) any suppression (and treatment by antibiotics is a suppression of an inflammation, instead of treatment of an original cause) entails transition, as a rule, disease process from a physical level on emotional, further - on mental.