PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I like 2.5 years married already. And not simply I like - I adore it or him, me nravi...

I
10.08.2004, 02:29
I like 2.5 years married already. And not simply I like - I adore it or him, all it is pleasant to me in - from ends of fingers, up to ends of hair. I know all its or his disadvantages (and them not a little), but he SIMPLY REMARKABLE! I am assured, what is it my unique which on 200 % approaches or suits me (both in bed, and on a life, and in a life). But from the wife he will not leave, and I shall not push - as they say on another's misfortune the happiness to not construct. Well and what output or exit? Itself it is dissolved (from the husband has left. As it or him has met), there is a daughter, I as all normal women and in marriage want, and children still. WELL TO DO or MAKE?!!

IRISHA
11.08.2004, 13:12
If you are assured, that he will not leave family it is obvious, that its or his intentions in relation to you more than modest. What for it is necessary for you. By the experience I shall tell or say - any - to the present enamoured the man was stopped yet by family.

I
11.08.2004, 16:17
Well here such concepts at it or him about decencies. He considers or counts, that has not the right to throw the wife as she hardly it will apprehend. Plus of the child to throw does not want. And to me concerns it is remarkable, 99 % of a free time spend with me and my daughter, home actually only to spend the night goes. But I am afraid to speak in general with it or him not a subject of the future. He considers or counts, that he to me not pair, that I can find to myself better and is younger (at us a difference in the age of more than 10 years). Can, the truth, is better to talk frankly? And on the other hand, well who has told or said that happiness only with a die in the passport probably? More likely on the contrary.

Asya
13.08.2004, 03:11
Yes be pleased yours to attitudes or relations while they bring pleasure - all the same it soon will pass or take place. If its or his home life is even tolerant - he will not divorce. The wife - not a mitten and the native child is the native child. Only do not do or make sharp movements - disassembly and scandals will be not in your advantage or benefit... (if the wife clever))))) Like - this pleasure not to everyone comes it is necessary to her to take pleasure while problems are not present.)))

I
13.08.2004, 23:26
To Asya - thanks for support. Its or his home life, I think, is tolerant, meaning that to the wife all the same where he both with whom and in how much home comes (the main thing that came, and neobbjazatelno every day). But I want the child, from it or him, let even he on me thus and does not marry, and everyone look at me as on a silly woman, speaking, that only abnormal alone 2 will lift children. And at me job good, I can provide them, and he necessarily will help or assist, he the decent or considerable person.

I
14.08.2004, 13:07
To Asya - and why soon will pass or take place?

Asya
14.08.2004, 22:18
Yes in fact the piece in that, what is it only seems to us, that our history to any it is not similar and has happened only with us and with anybody another cannot repeat, and actually all so is identical at all... You any more do not like a situation while it is soft and nenastojchivo you try to change it or her - to own advantage certainly. But it does not mean, that same your lover wants - all arranges it or him on 100 %. And here from you he can and not want the child - by what the man "Santa-Barbara" will seldom do or make of a life. And then same the concrete proof before the wife - it will be necessary for something to solve and change. He, I think, wishes to look or appear the decent or considerable person in the eyes and to get or start the child on the party or side - neprjadochno. Well here... Therefore I also consider or count, that the happiness will soon terminate and disassemblies will begin, and it already at all does not please. Or you will refuse the plans and then all all the same in due course otomret, but is silent. The extremity or end always one.

Honesty has pumped up or made a mess...
16.08.2004, 13:28
The bird if he so likes you also such DECENT or CONSIDERABLE why fairly to not admit to the wife and to not live with you and your daughter?

I
17.08.2004, 10:05
Honesty has pumped up or made a mess - and why it he should throw the wife and leave to me? What sense and why it will be more decently? What, more decently on 5 times zhenitsja-to get divorced, but all - fair, each new wife the best before arrival another? And all under the law, with dies in the passport. Eto-that also is present or true kobelizm type pomatrosil and borsil. And the some people have a feeling of the responsibility for family - for what rebenka-that the to throw?

Light
18.08.2004, 21:19
And for you it or he has a feeling of the responsibility? He respects with your feelings and desires? Or only the wife?

I
20.08.2004, 03:01
Respects, and the feeling of the responsibility is. How he cares of me and to a daughter, anybody did not care of us. In the house at us now all is repaired, repaired, repair is made, for municipal services is paid, products are brought, on foot we practically do not go anywhere - he only by the machine or car carries us (only do not think, that he to these or it;this is pleasant to me). If I should kuda-descend or go that, and the daughter could not be left - not a problem, onm each other adore and with pleasure spend time together.

But I from the very beginning knew, that he is married also he has firmly let know, that anything in this plan will not change.

- To yours, it speaks what it or he does not have feeling of the responsibility for us?

IRISHA
21.08.2004, 13:48
Probably, men therefore at times also happen such......., because on a way they have such not respecting, ready women on all. Which, for example, at all do not understand (or do not wish to understand), that besides harm also to itself and especially to the child (which so has got used to this or thus kind to the uncle), still harm both to the wife and children of this uncle whom not fools and everyone understand. Well explain, how it is possible to have attitudes or relations with such REMARKABLE the man which in clear has told or said to you, that you will find better and is younger, which frankly speaks, that its or his family is an inviolable subject and with which you are afraid to speak about the future... Truly, nonsense human does not know borders.

I
23.08.2004, 02:34
Well about nonsense are you in vain. And about harm to the child - that, any jobless drunk, but in the status of the lawful husband and the father or the stepfather will be better let? To that it is necessary? And if its or his wife understands all, how you speak, that she does not want on the muzha-that more attention to turn? Not from each wife the husband walks, and my friend - well not from those forgive or excuse dogs that behind each skirt or the prostitute on angles are ready to remove or take off, if only was with whom. If the husband has left on the left - fault or wine of the wife in it or this greater or big means also. She at it or him does or makes career, he wants the second child - she in any, to communicate with it or him to her is uninteresting, as from its or her point of view at it or him not that cultural level (it is interesting only why she has not noticed it or this earlier), and by the evening on sex or simply informal conversation at it or her forces are not present. Thus it is impossible to tell or say that semtbju she provides them, he earns it or her twice more, but thus is registered on ordinary employee, and she the chief of a department and to communicate with such husband below its or her advantage, whether that? takchto MEN AT TIMES HAPPEN SUCH not iz-for such as I, and iz-for such here wives. And to adjust with the wife normal attitudes or relations he repeatedly undertook attempts - uselessly.

IRISHA
24.08.2004, 18:42
Then it is not clear, if the wife - so is bad, what for to excruciate it or her, and you. Well if there is no either love, or a mutual understanding why simply to not divorce. In fact, how much or as far as, I have understood at you that with it or him all is got on. Probably he it is simple lzhet both to you and her.

Vera
25.08.2004, 15:16
There CAN be he and simply remarkable as you speak, but from the wife he of the hardly will leave. Therefore it is necessary to reflect for what this person for marriage or spoilage is necessary to you? That hardly you should consider or examine;survey its or his nominee because this person is assured or confident, that you for the sake of it or him are ready on everything, therefore he once again and a finger for the sake of you not poshevelit to break off attitudes or relations with the family.

I
25.08.2004, 20:36
IRISHA - and mne-that he in what lzhet? And about to divorce - you through this process passed or took place? I yes, and wish nobody. And as it affects the child, it is better to not speak. We, are adult, we can act as will like, but children thus should not suffer. If my former husband was the good father (and he it or him was not, on the child of attention at all did not turn) I despite of everything never would divorce from it or him. But communication or connection on the party or side probably at me kogda-nibud yes would arise, and same - even if very much would like for the sake of the child family to destroy or blast did not become, the father it is very important

IRISHA
26.08.2004, 02:36
Lzhet he to you about the attitudes or relations with the wife because if all was so badly he for a long time already would leave. I the wife, but was and in a role of the mistress (but it arranged me, t. To. I was not going to to get or start serious attitudes or relations). At me it is a lot of friends among men (it is simple friends), at many any problems in family, there are mistresses... But if there is a LOVE to any of my friends the family has not prevented. And basically to mistresses seriously nobody concerned. And this idle talk in occasion of zhena-bad, it is simple that the mistress was - more tenderly. And here in what with you it agree, so that frequently wives in all are guilty. You, for certain, the interesting woman and seems to me is just necessary to be more artful. Meet nazdorove you this or thus REMARKABLE the man, but during too time it is necessary to search for variants and - is more serious for the future normal life. The blessing of muzhiks around suffices. And, you look, if he will notice, that there was a contender, will take and marries.

Mayya
27.08.2004, 15:36
As we like, women that to us noodles on ears hung up. To shake it or her it is necessary pereodicheski. It completely agree with Irishej. It is necessary to him to justify the decency, he will not tell or say I bad. Certainly, the wife bad. In failures of family two are always guilty. She not babbling or idle, has not thrown family. And at it or him a complex nepolnotsenosti. That hour is near and you will appear in a role of its or his wife. The holiday passes or takes place and there will come or step everyday lives.

The opinion is simple
28.08.2004, 09:13
You are a clear head! Also do not listen to anybody! Like and enjoy a life, all will be how you would like, glavnoe-to not be loaded in vain!