PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Doctor Shimansky! You have made the correct decision! Many thanks!...

The anonym
19.08.2004, 21:44
Doctor Shimansky! You have made the correct decision! Many thanks!

Shimanskij O.I.
22.08.2004, 21:01
No trouble. If I also do not delete "offtopics" at once only because there is no time, all over again I start answers to older questions, suddenly someone will respond strazhdushchej?:) And here personal attacks to address of inquiring I delete at once, you excuse...

Red
26.08.2004, 02:47
And I here liked to go here because here it was possible to speak - as with old close friends - on any subject... Including to ask such advice or councils. Yet such here subjects rose, who remembers (I have no in view of skirmish or wrangle between Marusej and Marusej): (((Doctor Shimansky, I that, have offended someone personally? Or used obscene lexicon? I think, that of you it was simple display of hypocrisy.

Shimanskij O.I.
27.08.2004, 07:53
Dear Red! I at all did not want and I do not wish to offend you or someone or someone else from participants and participants of a forum. As it nevertheless a specialized portal sometimes it is necessary to delete the subjects which have been not connected directly with the general or common subject of conference. Probably, technical process epilljatsii in any image also corresponds with psychological problems, but for its or his discussion in the Network there are many places and resources. I once again make to you of an apology, but I ask to leave for me modest freedom moderirovanija... I promise to concern to "spirit" of conference carefully:)

Red
28.08.2004, 06:54
Thanks, I shall hope.:))