PDA

Просмотр полной версии : This all can delirium, can is simply ridiculous, but I am equal one year ago has met...

Willow
13.08.2004, 02:22
This all can delirium, can is simply ridiculous, but I am equal one year ago has met in a network with the person. Why has responded to a message in asku - I do not know, never it or this did or made essentially. And here has responded, the most banal idle talk, what in a network set was fastened. But pochemu-that this idle talk was pleasant, dialogue brought pleasure. Communicated at night, t. To. Both " night inhabitants of a network ". He lives abroad, emmigrant, I in Russia. In a month of dialogue both have understood, that very much the close friend to the friend: such comprehension not often meets presently. One of us just thought, and the second already sounded an arising idea. Later any time I was going to to go to relatives to this country and there was a question: to meet or not. It was very terrible to be disappointed. Both very adult people, at both family, at both the load of mistakes or errors, losses, problems and failures. And well-known: virtual dialogue seldom pours out in successful dialogue in a reality. I longly changed, but vse-taki was solved. It is impossible, but in a reality all has appeared simply fantastic: the surprising person who for some days has presented me almost forgotten feeling of happiness. I do not know what is it was: it is banal, but it seemed, that we know each other all life. Leaving I was in full confidence, that now all will end, the Future at these attitudes or relations cannot be: too far we from each other as in direct and figuratively. I was simply grateful to it or this to the man that for the first time for long time I have recollected, that I the woman, the desired and necessary woman. I then could not even present, that our dialogue will not interrupt. With pessimism inherent to me thought, that " the resort novel " and will come to the end with this occurring. Simply did not believe, that I can is long to be happy. But has passed or has taken place YEAR! Every night we meet in a network, we talk hours, understanding, that the friend without the friend simply not we can. It is similar to delusion. We for a long time not children! The future at all sumashestvija is not present it or this. How to be? I understand, that it is not necessary to stop and I can make it or this because I live these occurrings. I know, that he as concerns to them. We feel and we understand each other. Any passed or missed night seems the extremity or end of a life. What to us to do or make?

The censor
14.08.2004, 15:06
Klasno the muzhik mazu has turned. The professional. Itself has arrived, has served and has left. As the girl on a call, here only has not taken money. And chyo not vzjala-that? To the Husband would brag, what not for so has swept.

Huch
16.08.2004, 07:33
On very adult you it is not similar, certainly it is so much trepatsja in a network, you will feel with another's as with native.) it is a lot of interesting people in a network, especially among immigrants, people misses. Strange these women, has entertained, has caressed razok, is ready to throw for the sake of it or this family and to begin all all over again. Well, comrade has caught a hook, it will not turn out with it or this the man, will be on duty near ASKI now years).

The fright
17.08.2004, 05:36
The willow, what for to stop them? If you are happy, in addition both why it is necessary to refuse it or this? Yes, often dialogue in a network and realities it is very separated, but same not your case. To you to be pleased, and you experience) Likely, at you any bases to consider or count, that you do not have future, but! The PERSON ASSUMES, And the LIFE HAS. Not be so pessimistic and closed. Nobody knows, that for us waits in the future. I wish good luck. Be happy!

The fright
17.08.2004, 16:53
Huch and who is guilty? What here strange if the person reaches I understand, love, caress? Or the woman should shiver with happiness if it or her offend, humiliate? And then, unless men do not leave to those women who concern to them with comprehension, care, caress? I have in view of normal people, instead of with psychological deviations or rejections.

Huch
18.08.2004, 22:15
The fright before to frame family or to pull down, it is necessary to learn or find out well the person yes to consider, to accept c the decision.
There are you for the first comer more often which as though likes you. As hens where nasypjat there also peck.

Calibre
20.08.2004, 07:26
It is felt, that the person is simply very lonely. In fact Asku if I am not mistaken, in the beginning and named " Club of lonely hearts ". If there is no future, it seems to me, not necessary to hang on unpromising attitudes or relations. Chop off the Internet is better, it is more guljte - such beautiful summer now, happen in public, or if there is a family (about what you have not written) devote time to her...

antimol
21.08.2004, 04:19
Willow and kak-your family. At you I so understand also the husband is? You with it or him it is so much - on time communicate, or nearly so with attention do not award? And can if communicated is more often, and he happy could make you? And that you have described, is a fairy tale, only and everything, but she is not obligatory can with a happy-end.

Huch
22.08.2004, 01:26
Calibre and how we the club shall name - " the Doctor has left, patients have remained "?

The anonym
22.08.2004, 05:59
Yes, Huch you the treasurer of club, the Herring chairman and the main adviser.

The anonym
23.08.2004, 08:14
Herring the cleaner, with cloths and pomojnymim buckets.

Calibre.
24.08.2004, 13:07
Well, it is possible and so... And what for you need the name?) you, - to mine, unique of habitues who applies for mental health here, are not present?.... More shortly, on me so though a pot name, only in the furnace not stanovi.)

Calibre.
25.08.2004, 03:36
By the way about the name. When the husband cannot to me will be rung out by phone then asks, what again at " Huchej and Herrings " was? So the name already is " At Hucha and Herrings "))

antimol
25.08.2004, 13:29
Can is better more shortly: " At Huledki " or " At Sehucha ".

Liza
25.08.2004, 21:46
To me 27 letju 5 years ago I have married. I can not tell or say, that on very strong love. More likely as it speak on "zalyotu". It is necessary to note, that I had rough enough youth and many sex partners that I can not tell or say about the husband. But the husband has appeared very good person. And we had all is remarkable. At me was born perfect the little son. All was remarkable. On the same wave in two years the daughter is born. At us all is very good. All is, we live separately. I a year as has gone on job. I can tell or say, that sexly husband satisfies me. But I had another the man. Has appeared ridiculously, as that on children's. My husband works in police. I hold responsible or crucial enough post in firm. I earn in 2 times more. And here sitting at job I walk on the Internet. I find a site with online games and I get acquainted there with the man and ridiculously to tell or say I start to be engaged with it or him vertualnym sex. First it was simply interesting. Then gradually I began to catch myself on mysle, that I can not without it or him any more, without our occurrings on the Internet. He invites me to drink coffee, I naturally agree. After this occurring (close relations at me were not) I should think about itself. In a head at me I am constant its or his tender and gentle words, and in a dream all time in its or his embraces. He single. I seem to me want or wish it or him as anybody still did not want. Nou it is too much me "but". The correct liking husband, children. I do not find a place. I come from job later. I am enamoured. He on mine too. Only is afraid to destroy my life.

Well here
27.08.2004, 05:51
Has not understood a phrase " the future at all this madness is not present ". Why? What you so sebja-that boitest? And about semi-one can be better happy, than two unfortunate?

Herring
27.08.2004, 23:48
Calibre, pass the husband, that the Herring a pier, skazala-that Huchej can and much, but here ona-Seledka-one. And its or his kiss from me... In an ear. That it is sonorous)