PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! " Year there was very strong stress which it is negative otra back...

Valery
26.08.2004, 05:15
Hello! " Year there was very strong stress which was negatively reflected on mloej to mental sphere back: at me have begun - alarm, obtrusivenesses, depression, a psychosis (I see everywhere "Signs"), 5 ideas, a stream of ideas, agitation, an asthenia, etc.
To be treated the beginnings only chejchas - vrapchi promised, it is what is it treated by a rather short course in my case + then nesk. Months podderzhivajushchkaja therapy mikro doses. Also what? At me nastupaet-I directly feel effect of fastening, how at me all vanishes also simplification enormous which with what you will not confuse - then I - I am nervous, I drink some coffee, either I accept an alternating douche or I shall smoke I shall go i-.... ALL! All effect as the cow pinchs or licks off though was tak-3 weeks earlier drink and - is free, and now the mentality chtoli so was shook. To me have advised sonnapaks, What tell or say?

Pronin D.A.
27.08.2004, 21:15
I shall tell or say, that therapy should be long, instead of short-term. And you need to have patience. Otherwise the untimely sharp cancelling of medicines will lead to that the minimal stresses (and they are inevitable), will return
All on " circles the ". "Microdose" - the term more suitable for a homeopathy, than psychiatry. The treatment, appointed or nominated doses should be ADEQUATE to a status. " 3 weeks you drink and - it is free " is something from an addictology. To advise "to have a drink" a psychotropic preparation it is not admissible absolutely not. Medicines appoint or nominate under strict indications - same not vitaminki. Voobshchem, in your case is anything you like, but there is no main thing - treatment. A conclusion, find the doctor and struggle with an illness, omrachajushchim your life.