PDA

Просмотр полной версии : There can be you pomozhite to me. Associates speak, that at me low samootsenk...

neangel!
11.08.2004, 09:28
There can be you pomozhite to me. Associates speak, that at me a low self-rating, and that iz-for it or this all my troubles. They speak, that I pessimistka inveterate and that already events have programmed all on failure and consequently to me so nevezet. I think, that I realistka, well here is simple recently at me continuous a turn of failures. One disappointment follows another and arms or hand fall and to cry already forces are not present. Tell or say, how to me to raise or increase the self-rating, in fact it is valid so at whom a self-rating above, much goes right to those in a life personal and career. Help or assist me with rising a self-rating without meditation. There can be you to me will advise something to esteem from the literature? Simply, I know, that at once the self-rating will not raise or increase, but I wish to make it, t. To. I want, that at me In the LIFE ALL was possible.

Dyne
12.08.2004, 19:01
Everyone want, that at them in a life all was possible, but not always all depends on us. Komu-someone is fated one, someone another. Live and of what do not think, all is normalized in due course. The most important do not lower or omit an arm or a hand and believe, that you will achieve all what you want that it or this it would be not necessaryl to you. And your failures will pass or take place, in fact a life at us a turn from black and white strips.

Svetlana
13.08.2004, 15:39
Greetings... I wish to help or assist you... I have a girlfriend... She writes verses. .esli you want. .pochitaj... .i prose... If it is pleasant...
http: // www. albina-stihi. narod. ru/at it or her it is a lot of products...

Anchovy)
14.08.2004, 12:02
GREETINGS! At me takajazhe a situation 2, 5 years, the truth shchas like all are adjusted (fie, fie, fie... To not maleficiate). On me troubles (and shchas lean) one for another leaned: family (basically), personal (iz-for self-ratings)... .ja any more in silyh was to struggle, lowered or omitted arms or hand..... .no then to me friends became pomogat-discussed with me all it, spoke, that it is necessary to raise or increase the self-rating that it is necessary to like itself!!! That it is necessary to prove, first of all to itself, that I can, I shall sustain, that I strong, and then and all this will see! That so at vseh-black strips and they all different length, but will have time and I will have all Ok! To Me explained, that I not one such, that everyone has problems, at someone seryoznye, at someone neochen, but for everyone they difficult, and that I should be still grateful, t. To. There are ljudi-invalids and it for them a problem, someone does not have parents... At home.. . Someone in general it is necessary to live not for long, and it, soglasis where seryoznej and it is more terrible. So do not lose courage!!! I here try also to you I advise)) All will be Ok! In fact to us have given a life... And we should live!! And if to us such life has dropped out, we should struggle!! Success!

neangel!
16.08.2004, 05:50
So in that that all and the problem to struggle is tired, and to be reconciled with that that is I do not want. It is too much forces, nerves in all it is enclosed, and now to spit upon all this very difficultly. I studied in HIGH SCHOOL, and to me to not pass the main examination, I already 7 times handed over it or him. You will not believe, 7!!!! Time, and in this last time has not sufficed me only 2 points. And iz-for it or him, all 5 years of study to simply cat under a tail... .i where to me to go with the certificate of school? Here I submit on the appeal and raschityvaju only on a miracle.
Thanks for support, yes, to me is than to vagabonds and detjam-to orphans is better. But it would be desirable in a life samoutverditsja. .a with my self-rating... It is difficult.

Anchovy
19.08.2004, 18:08
Well I too lowered or omitted arms or hand and spat on everything, thought: " Be, that will be, and I cannot any more! " Also could pass or take place month as I nothing did or made, and I did not wish to start to struggle again, t. To. Neither forces, nor mood, a status... In general nothing was!!! I any more DID NOT SUFFICE on what! And you - visible too any more do not suffice..... But I neznaju why, can iz-for strong support of friends I again struggled. I neznaju as at you with it or this?? And likely plays a role those problems with which each of us boritsja, but I already spoke, that for everyone the problema-the most difficult! But at me were and ochn seryoznye the problems, concerning or touching my life, but I till now do not understand, how I from there have got out, t. To. Did not hope any more nachto! Yes, and kstate, try to find the psychologist and resemble to it or him;them, it very much helps or assists! And on the bill of examination, unless you not ponimaesh, that from you are necessary to them of money, here and bring down!?

Oksana
20.08.2004, 08:21
Greetings, your problem in my opinion to much it is close. Know I did not believe that that is possible that to change a pier come what may, etc. but that is important not that occurs or happens, and that as you to it or this concern. Once all this has bothered me and having read through I have solved the next book... And I shall try ka to work and represent a life have replaced color... .sovetuju to esteem L.Hej " cure itself and the body " and Experience of the fool or as is better then the encyclopedia of health, its or her authorship, Narbekov "... I do not remember further, in general its or his first book.... The most important read not with that that here... .budu to be engaged, etc. everyone is free to choose... Can to you and not like style of the letter, etc. But believe there there are things above which it is necessary to reflect... .i ideas on them can natolknut you on the decision.
I wish successes... .vpered....

Natalia
22.08.2004, 08:36
If wish to rise in own eyes, it is necessary to hand over this prokljatyj examination. Otherwise there will be an agnail in soul or douche for all life. Ask for the teacher of paid lessons, learn by heart by heart, but HAND over! At once itself zauvazhaete.

Anna
25.08.2004, 14:51
neangel! For rising a self-rating it is possible to begin with change of a pseudonym:-)) do not take offence, words and ideas have property to materialize. And from the literature I wish to recommend to you the liked author, the psychologist, and simply ingenious person Vladimir Levi, and in particular on your problem of 2 books: " Art to be itself " and " the Car of success ". There in many places situations almost as twins similar to yours, and ways of an output or exit from them are described. Success!!

Nika
27.08.2004, 15:30
neangel, you know in what your problem? In indecision, besides in potologicheskoj indecision. Eyes and mind or wit you want all, and dejstvovat-the STOPPER!:) It will not turn out so to live, is more correct can and there will be that if you will meet the polovinku, more resolute, for you a two. But it is other history. Now there is you, you want dejstvovat-AND START TO OPERATE or WORK, now, today, at once. For you this diploma is important? To like you that proffessija? You on her will work? If YES, it is necessary to hand over tongue. HOW? There Are people who cannot learn or teach tongue on courses and under books (me in it or this the talent of my husband amazes, can learn or teach any tongue itself for 3 months, reading books, but it is talent, it is not given to everything, represent... He Russian learned or taught on Dostoevsky and... To Lenin, it was 93 year, have arrived to Russia, and he cannot understand a word) So this tongue under textbooks is not given to you, collect a suitcase and ezzhaj for the summer in a province, there where you will be compelled or forced to speak straining a brain. The method of immersing is shorter. You will arrive and will hand over, believe in the forces. Success to you and resoluteness!

27.08.2004, 18:20
And if associates will start to speak you, what you the cleverest or still something? To You have inspired associates. You in fact operate or work! You pass examination, you do not surrender, you know from what attempt a bulb it has been created? With three hundred any there. So chel did not surrender. It has impressed me. Listen to itself more shortly! And dejsvuj! You will pass examination, come on a forum and share news!))