PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It is constantly removed or is constantly taken off;constantly dream dreams that my mum and a dream on has died so much is truthful. In a dream I...

lara
19.08.2004, 05:11
It is constantly removed or is constantly taken off;constantly dream dreams that my mum and a dream on has died so much is truthful. In a dream I do not see it or her, I see only a consequence. And here not for a long time at my mum the mastopathy, and very big percent or interest that she pererostet in a cancer have found. I in a constant strain. Yes eshche and mum has taken such phrases as when I will not be..... .ja I feel, that is absolutely bad. .kogda I shall die..... That to me to do or make

Lija
20.08.2004, 04:07
Darling Lara! The Mastopathy _ it is still far not a cancer. It is necessary to address urgently to mammologu, to hand over sootvetsvennye analyses and to be treated! Doctors now strong. To experience for mum it is not necessary, all will be good! In a dream _ will live!

Olja
21.08.2004, 11:26
By the way, it is the truth if to dream, that the person has died is means, that will longly live. And about a mastopathy, look or see on a site mammolog, there all with a mastopathy and anything. And at me fibro - a cystic mastopathy already in tech more than 10 years. I live, it's OK.

] or atjushka
22.08.2004, 17:31
Lara if sputitsja " from heavens ", I precisely know, that to us is removed or is taken off;dream our subconscious pavors. While you will resist to an idea, that kogda-nibud your mum will die, t. To. Nobody is eternal also transition in another nezvestnuju a life to us to not avoid, such dreams will continue to dream you. Cease to be afraid of it or this. Most likely your mum till now remains for you the MOST IMPORTANT person in a life. e. If you suddenly lose its or her love and attention first of all to you from it or this it will be bad. You have a husband (liked and liking), there are children? If yes, switch more attention to them. The main thing CEASE to be afraid and podum ajte, THAT will be if mum kogda-that will die. The nature is the nature. So the pavor should pass or take place.

Fiber
24.08.2004, 00:28
By the way, still Freud has told or said, that dreamings are dok-vom existence subconscious!)) it processes a strain, conscious or podsoznat. Pavors, " the steam " from our mentality (often in fact if the steam were possible to let out or release, t let out or release. e. The nightmare comes to an end safely and all are rescueed or saved, having woken up, we test simplification, vivacity, chorus. The mood and energy are provided))) And, it is important to know, that though dreams are and tongue of a subconscious mind, but not all awful, that dreams, jaaljaetsja your latent desire! (for example if has dreamed, that has killed a liked dog, has poisoned parents and has betraid the friend))), very much the other way, happens, that the subconscious mind helps or assists us "to lose" for what we very much do not want or up to horror we are afraid and consequently all time we think of it or this)))), thus, it is necessary to not be frightened the "black" desires, and to tell or say to a dream of thanks that has removed or has taken off a strain in this occasion about a nerve. Systems!)))

The anonym
24.08.2004, 05:18
From mors nobody zastrahovan. What to sense to suffer zarannee? The Mastopathy not necessarily passes in a cancer who in general could such tell or say? Any normal doctor not in the right to speak the patient, that its or his illness or disease necessarily pererastet in a cancer! Such pseudo-diagnosis it is possible to kill!

The anonym
24.08.2004, 15:24
From mors nobody zastrahovan. What to sense to suffer zarannee? The Mastopathy not necessarily passes in a cancer who in general could such tell or say? Any normal doctor not in the right to speak the patient, that its or his illness or disease necessarily pererastet in a cancer! Such pseudo-diagnosis it is possible to kill!

Well here
25.08.2004, 11:20
All pravy-mastopatija-is far not a cancer. These are different things. Here or doctors banish snowstorm, denjushku hochut (that most likely), or not so competent. Well v-the general or common, anybody so does not speak patients. To make a reservation about possible or probable vsjakostjah it is necessary, but accent or stress on it or this to do or make it is impossible! 2 Belka-Freud much that spoke, I do not think, that it is necessary to dreamings to give such value or meaning;importance.

Zazhigina M.
26.08.2004, 21:50
Pavor of mors of relatives - widespread enough phenomenon. He can have morbid enough character. But as well as any other pavor, he can be overcome. If you do not cope with it or this independently, most easier to address for consultation to the psychologist. He will prompt the basic receptions of struggle against the pavors and will help or assist "to fulfil" them.