PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In it or this to year I have gone to village with the consent of parents. All was class. In m...

Amir
17.08.2004, 21:02
In it or this to year I have gone to village with the consent of parents. All was class. One guy who is more senior than me for 6 years has fallen in love with me. I too sympathize with him. Has arrived home has told about all to mum. Now I wish to go before school last time to village, but nobody starts up me. Though speak, what not from - for it or him. I do not believe. I do not have predilection to conduct a way of life which would leave for frameworks of decency. In general I obedient house "child". I am not going to to vary. And this misunderstanding from mamyy enrages me. I simply wish to go to village to communicate to girlfriends, and this all. I am not going to to do or make to my ancestors of the grandson in the 14 years. They fine know it. Now I regret that has told about this guy. To mother to trust it is impossible. She always spoke, that we with her will have a full mutual understanding. It can to her certainly till now so it seems, but I start to hate to her. What to me to do or make?

Herring
19.08.2004, 06:44
They also are not afraid, that you will make it or him the grandson, is simple on that at them there are reasons either economic, or any nuances in attitudes or relations with yours "dereverskimi" relatives about whom you do not know, or as extreme variant-they see, that you are very keen by this young man, and do not wish to aggravate it before the beginning of academic year. And, by the way, you in 14 years can not be going to to do or make the grandson, and to him if to him 20 know, already for the handle will keep a little, so chto-you are not going to, and he can be going to)))) In 14 years to meet with 20 years or summer parnem-it is that and will end. Your parents can mean too it) Mine to me and spoke, when to me there were 14 years and I also was indignant)

The mouse
20.08.2004, 08:21
Your parents correctly do or make, that do not release or let off, vse-taki they is better you understand feelings and desires 20 years or summer guys and can foresee succession of events. Look back around and, probably, you easily will find many interesting guys (we shall hope, that is younger))) with which it is necessary to communicate.

The president
21.08.2004, 17:05
Amir, I am solidary with the Herring and the Mouse or Mousy. You try to comprehend or conceive for yourselves, what will give you these attitudes or relations? This guy from village is so unique, clever, obojatelen, affable, what you are ready to go on such victims, how the conflict to parents and dissonance in family?! If so operate or work and struggle for the happiness! But in 14 years you can not realize up to the extremity or end a consequence of these attitudes or relations, especially up to the extremity or end not having understood in your feelings.

Kohl
22.08.2004, 21:27
At me at most the house of daughters, including one 14 ti is full of years. The transition period, any logic and intelligence in behaviour. And here senior (her 18) thanks for those cases when we held it or her " in a black body ", and reproachs that too much freedom gave. Themselves with the wife at this age we remember very well. Certainly, from your point of view " parents - old men, nifiga not understanding in a modern life and that is created in soul or douche at the teenager ". Believe, it not so.
Also remember, your parents were not as though good or bad, at you are not present and more will not be long people who should be trusted you more, than to it or him;them.

Maks
24.08.2004, 13:29
Herring, and you in 14 years already poznala pleasure of a maternity? And you, Amir, be played in a sandbox, with 20 years or summer early to you shashni to plant. And that is valid, as the Herring, in 14 can take offence and be inflated in the most direct sense of this word.

Anichka
24.08.2004, 22:52
It is not necessary to think, that in 14 years people cannot be responsible for the acts! Whether it is not enough that this guy will think up, but in fact Amir will be not not made by what will seem to her wrong what, at it or her the head is not present?! To Me for example, parents not forbade much, and I am grateful to them for it. They trusted me and, the only thing, that they always spoke me: Think a head on three steps forward. And if at if children are not capable and the decision are not accustomed to think and make, I and to him do not envy them.

Anichke from Vick
25.08.2004, 02:27
Anichka and and here a head when the little man falls in love with 14 years, and??
And here you should think sometimes before to write. .na any case..:))

Vick from Anichki
25.08.2004, 07:50
To forbid Amir, to advise bestolku, it is knowingly spoken: the forbidden fruit is sweet. In any case, she will make how ITSELF considers it necessary. If she very much will want to see it or him, she will find a way. Therefore, - to mine, it is better to explain possible or probable consequences of unreasonable actions, and in the development, and to enable Amir to think and choose. And more one: And he can and paren-that quite good, suddenly he will appear in 100 times better many. We do not know it or him!

Herring-?a?O
26.08.2004, 19:59
It it is necessary to possess greater or big imagination on smaller mere-and if to be in relation to you sparing in opredelenijah-that from my report to understand, that I in 14 years poznala pleasure of a maternity.