PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a problem of 7 months I fuck with one guy. And not looking at it I want...

Angel
15.08.2004, 11:02
At me a problem of 7 months I fuck with one guy. And not looking at it I want it or him every minute. Than it to explain? It is interesting to learn or find out still why men do or make to the woman kunilingus and whether they from it or this receive pleasure and do not disdain? Thanks

Well here
16.08.2004, 19:21
Very simply. An estromania. Comes to an end it is sad. And why women do or make to men minet, etc.?

nesmejana
17.08.2004, 13:40
And vsyo-taki - WHY???)

Herring
19.08.2004, 02:30
Any not an estromania, it is simple at you peak of your sex attitudes or relations has probably fallen to peak of physiological need or requirement cleanly age and individual. Very well, be pleased. And about mineta-it zhenshchiny-is pleasant or not, but minet they delajut-to please or there, a fur coat you. .vysosat) from the man. And the man if does or makes kunnilingus-that to him it it is pleasant. And on what to another. Otherwise it will not be simple to do or make.

nesmejana
20.08.2004, 09:50
Interestingly. The woman means, - to please, and the man - because is pleasant) But in fact there are probably women, to which like to do or make minet (or such is not present?)

Well here
20.08.2004, 17:26
Well the hypersexuality, what difference? When to him will bother, it will easy pass in a normal estromania!

I shall not tell or say who-
20.08.2004, 20:22
It is pleasant

nesmejana
21.08.2004, 16:00
And here it would be desirable more in detail: what particularly it is pleasant?)

JUlka
22.08.2004, 01:53
nesmejana, there is even a concept such "vaflizm" here it and there are women preferring minet usual seksu. It not a rarity by the way. Some muzhiks even suffer, that they have not enough seksa usual, the girl would like only pososat:))

nesmejana
22.08.2004, 12:37
JUlk, it is strange) And as... A causal place? Zarastet so absolutely)))

Herring
22.08.2004, 18:12
nesmejana, you have incorrectly understood me, to the majority, or at least, half of women really likes to do or make minet. At everyone on that the reasons.

JUlka
23.08.2004, 18:19
nesmejana here: " ah niht fershtejn ":)

nesmejana
24.08.2004, 01:44
Good, all I shall reach!)) It would be desirable to understand on another's experience, that to what)

Well here
25.08.2004, 04:53
nesmejana...))) on another's experience...))) well you, mother, absolutely!))).... (hardly from a chair has not fallen..!)

nesmejana - well votu
26.08.2004, 01:54
To be more cautious it is necessary... With stuljami-that!

kuka
26.08.2004, 19:13
Anything strange, nesmejanka by virtue of the openness simply formulates correctly:) For konfa became utrenne-evening party of a stable circle with fine impregnations:) and basically - on dvum-to three sample subjects + disassemblies with constant clients on letter X.
I here chitaju-read, all to understand I try - that for PSYCHOLOGICAL problems at people:)
Thus kind uncle Freud - in a context not incentive on a regular basis emerges. And in fact and he from much from a chair would fall, if esteemed this or thus PSYCHOLOGICAL konfu:))) Or all so the psychology densely also is involved only on these attitudes or relations? And how then for example to understand the interpersonal attitudes or relations excluding intimal contact? Or besides - all through enti places? CHyo-that I doubt:)
SHCHas a subject of ladies if communication or connection will not break:)