PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt how to struggle with laziness??? I already notice that this problem me for...

Dragon
21.08.2004, 00:43
Prompt how to struggle with laziness??? I already notice that this problem has drained in me. The matter is that I work in a business concern in which has got owing to related or congenerous communications or connections with a management or manual. And so, all over again I showed the initiative, something tried to make, but feedback by the person did not see. Most likely, I have early lowered or omitted arms or hand. But in due course, has served to the principal of a department, and now absolutely it would be desirable to do or make nothing. I carry out the minimum of duties, a part of jobs I give subordinates, and itself all the day I get on or I climb on the Internet. It turns out that I am in full dependence on this company, t. To. I already for a long time have lost the qualification, and to be engaged in self-education laziness. Still I am afraid, that the patience of a management or manual will burst, t. To. I think that they guess my divergence and then I at all do not know that I shall do or make. Iz-for this all at me depression already begins, but I do not see an output or exit from this problem. I understand, that it is necessary to something to borrow or occupy, prove, but catching of on mysle, what is it will not be in any way voznagrazhdeno - so what for to strain. And my laziness is shown not only in job, but also in other spheres of a life. Though, I remember myself, it is necessary to me to really something to want strongly - I turned off or folded mountains in due time. But here, vidat, there is no special internal stimulus. I zarpalata good enough, also is not present sense to search for other job. The further promotion on a service ladder in this company is not improbable, and begin all with zero in other place I can, t. To. I have got used to live in a relative prosperity.

Dragon
21.08.2004, 12:00
P. S. To me at school spoke that I very capable, but very lazy boy.

The anonym
22.08.2004, 23:27
You have answered all the questions. In psychology is not present pojatija "laziness", behind this definition there are feelings which do not allow to operate or work. You do not see stimulus and prospect so about what to thirst of activity there can be a speech?

Peach
24.08.2004, 00:12
You simply are engaged in not the business, here and the life will pass or take place - not that business, not that woman, not that health, not that destiny.. It is not a pity, and in fact were the capable boy

Dragon
25.08.2004, 13:51
Well and how to me to find itself??? It is possible to rush, certainly, to searches of, but on what then to live?

Anel
25.08.2004, 20:04
And from what you have solved, what in other place it is necessary to begin with zero?

Daisy
26.08.2004, 04:23
The wife is necessary. Liked, but harmful, greedy, exacting, envious. She buduet has not enough and a little. It is necessary works and works to satisfy its or her needs or requirements)

ksy
26.08.2004, 17:42
It is just necessary "to pour in" that nibud the newcomer during your life, it is not obligatory at job.