PDA

Просмотр полной версии : As to you today's transfer of "Window", a subject: nudists? The fat woman has come on...

Huch
17.08.2004, 20:31
As to you today's transfer of "Window", a subject: nudists?
The fat woman on transfer to a naked kind has come, razleglas and speaks, what is it beautifully and who from it or this is not raised or excited that patient. If she is unpleasant to me, in time 10 it is more unpleasant to look at its or her naked or exposed body. And what for them then is a sensuality? As what be karakatitsa so it is obligatory nudistka! Similar, that nudists, it is concrete group of the anxious people. As it seems to me, the woman can be sex, only in clothes, well and if a body from the God)

Well here
19.08.2004, 09:04
These are any Lithuanian "Windows"))) At us someone's another show)))

Huch
20.08.2004, 16:24
That showed on NTV that and looked, I through the satellite look)

jimmy
21.08.2004, 12:54
huch, is at us peredachki, such as " real sex ", " sex TV " so there still not such you will see enough. The only thing, that I have understood, if want poizvrashchatsja on this subject alive - ezzhaj in N. Y. N. Y., there almost every day a party or set on interests: fetishists, bandazhniki, devichniki (the input or entrance is forbidden to men) when devchyonki members fasten to themselves and suck from on a kind at everything, anonirujut and lead up each other. And under zanavem for a dessert on one party or set - direct sex she mulatochka he black, but not so. People were got or started, but it is more reporters shnyrjali as cockroaches. And you speak....

Well here
23.08.2004, 01:21
Here fuflo it also is fuflo. On oskalkam it is visible, that vaza-novodel, alabaster, her tsena-2 copecks. Also it was clear from the very beginning, that will break... And I know the facts, who there snimaetsja-supernumeraries...

Huch
23.08.2004, 23:38
Jim, but your central programs from this do not do or make transfer of day?) on my satellite aerial of 600 channels, probably, I already saw about what you speak, thanks God, on the TV. And here your parties or sets with a set of unhealthy people...?

Huch
24.08.2004, 22:09
Jim, nudists different happen well if all are harmonous and beautiful!
And when show two-storeyed. .pu, stirring or chattering between legs or foots zasohshy a clitoris in addition speak what is it naturally and beautifully. .blin)

Well here
26.08.2004, 06:58
Huchila, and how you there a drought vygljadel-that?)))))) Well you Zorkij-the Falcon however.....)))))

Valeri
26.08.2004, 15:56
Huch, nudizm is a special philosophy. To me such beauty too is not clear: there is decrepit muzhichyonka, between legs or foots not that a member, not that a dried banana:-) - teratism! And they consider or count, that the body cannot be ugly, in fact it is given to us by nature..., only probably forget that the person can transform itself own arms or hand it or him into something shapeless..., then it not by nature, so, really, ugly.
This summer had a rest on the sea, has gone once far along coast, up to deserted beaches..., I see: camp of nudists, tents, kettles, naked everyone go..., and on the middle of camp built pedistal - a huge man's genital organ in standing position..., here, I think, anxious and sick it is exact these nudists!:-))