PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Ti prava Celedka o Valentine. Trucliviy durak. Propustil moment mezdu muzia...

The anonym
24.08.2004, 08:38
Ti prava Celedka o Valentine. Trucliviy durak. Propustil moment mezdu muziami.
Elena.

Herring
25.08.2004, 06:25
Yes, only I about Valentines. .slushaj, here happens at you tak-here oppositely vspomnit-from the beginning and up to the extremity or end. Whether but pulls poprobovat-I can sustain once again it?) the fool, the bore, zhlob and a zero of concept about bed affairs. But very diligence. From what toshnee)

JUlka
25.08.2004, 14:52
Well you the Herring mazohistka..:) It is necessary, at own will with any ujo. .shchem, izvenite.. Mind or wit the Herring to not understand...:))))))

JUlka - Dzhimmi
26.08.2004, 03:01
Jim so I as though understand all, for it it or her and I like (do not think bad!) in her it is so much all that and close is not present in me, she to me and is interesting to those. It I joked so:))

Herring
26.08.2004, 14:34
Here! JUlka, as you not ponimaesh-I the Great Experimenter!))) it is interesting to me, ponimaesh-can I with it or him once again or not))) Once smogla-itself was surprised)))) And he the nice muzhik... A current pridurok, and on an infantile subject. Then I shall tell kak-nibud, it is history with music)