PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Disturbs that fact, that the guy with whom we live a year not so initsiir...

Lera
18.08.2004, 20:28
Disturbs that fact, that the guy with whom we live a year not so initiates conversations on wedding.. The question like is solved, but there is an impression, that he delays this action.. To me 26, therefore for me this question is actual

Tanjuhin
19.08.2004, 05:01
During the next conversation stipulate date of wedding and to you the reality will be quieter also to appear...

Lera
19.08.2004, 21:07
Yes, but as wedding have planned only next summer he speaks, that else early it to discuss and as though avoids conversations on her. When I am angry, he does not understand..

Tanjuhin
20.08.2004, 19:03
Here also tell or say to him that you did not have any more a feeling of a rage (which to him to not understand by virtue of that he the man and at it or him another) to you would be to choose the attitude or relation to wedding more easy and more reliably number and month right now, tell or say that to you pleasantly to think of wedding, it is pleasant to represent yourself its or his wife because HE to you of roads and consequently if you together will choose date of wedding your dream to become or begin ITS or HIS wife would be more real and you would be quieter for (yours) budujushchee, tell or say, that it can and a trifle, but for you NOW it is very important!!! And all it with a gentle smile, instead of being in a hysterics!!!: 0) success to you, I think all is formed!!!

lera
23.08.2004, 22:31
Thanks you for support, I think, that this conversation necessarily takes place in the near future!

Tanjuhin
26.08.2004, 14:32
Lera, certainly it is necessary to talk, and you for a year both will exhaust that also he will be nervous and think, that at you obsession...
Explain, what is it so simply to appoint or nominate date, well that he should go on such "trifling" (for it or him) gesture to give to you pleasure... So, potihonechku with jumorkom... And all to turn out!!! On myself I know, there is nothing worse uncertainty when we with the husband have got married I kak-that at once became more uravnoveshannoj and in soul or douche became kak-that easy! The main thing do not press on it or him, it is men pushes away, at them the views on marriage or spoilage, and at us the, we in fact are wiser, so be umkoj and all at you to turn out. From the bottom of the heart I wish good luck!!!