PDA

Просмотр полной версии : chital shto muzhchinam ochen vazhno imet semiu, kak dla dushi tak i dla zd...

andrei
24.08.2004, 16:49
chital shto muzhchinam ochen vazhno imet semiu, kak dla dushi tak i dla zdarovia. a mozhna li na samom dele, astavatsa zdarovim psihologicheski buduchi halastekom?
do kakova vozrasta esche schitaetsa narmalnim ne imet semiu, zhenu s tochki zrenia psihologii?

andrei
25.08.2004, 23:04
mne skora 22 [dazhe mozhet i dazhevu esli izrailskie teraristi ne pazabotatsa evo atmenit] no mne savershenno ne hochetsa, kak vi pishite. uvi.

child
26.08.2004, 12:32
A little has not understood, that means " evo atmenit ", but all is peer. I shall tell or say to you easier. I do not know who you, whence, with any purpose, neither destiny, nor problems, your temperature. I am content only with yours pogonjalom, excuse. Here you have designated yourselves, as andrei. I do not know, that it means, but is very similar to a man's name. "Ladushki", - I think. " Vjunosha the question has decided to set in section psychology. We shall admit or allow ". A question, in itself, indoubtedly, curious as it would seem at first sight. Really, it would be very healthy to know the answer to this voprosik. But think hardly further. What will be then when you learn or find out the authentic answer? Notice, I do not speak "correct", I speak "authentic" - the difference is, and a difference that this answer will be correct only for you, but for one another, and that - with a known share of allowances if want. That is it is enough and, and only for today correct, and no more of that.
It is a little imagination and you can continue this chain of reasonings. Yes so to continue, that will understand, your question is similar to a question " at what age is better to die ". But it is limiting voprosets. There are "softer" questions from this series which very much like women: " what month of a birth there should be he " or " what will be the child if he was born this month ". You, maybe, do not trace communication or connection, and to me this communication or connection rushes to eyes. Therefore and I respond. Though in advance I know, that answers here are not so necessary, and in some cases and are dangerous.