PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Somebody advice or council can will give or allow, I married hardly am more than year, but is one assays...

Ljuda
21.08.2004, 11:27
Somebody advice or council can will give or allow, I married hardly am more than year, but there is one problem: mine papa-the militarian, has accustomed me to be late never and all to do or make at once as will ask. For me now it is a principle. And my husband very much likes to be late (LIKES, he specially sometimes does or makes it) and if it or him about something to ask he will specially sustain " a theatrical pause ", and then can and forget in general. I tried to swear at it or him, but to sense any, all again repeats! What to me now to reconcile or struggle and how????

The anonym
22.08.2004, 07:40
Ljudochka, a Vy chto zamuj zakrytymi glazami vyhodili?

The anonym
23.08.2004, 22:05
Nonsense
Reconcile - to not alter

Mirea
25.08.2004, 02:40
hm... It is possible borotsa, and its or his method, it is possible smiritsa. .smotrja on what forces suffice also what desire imeetsa:) it is simple borotsa. .imeet it is a lot of minuses, mogut to be quarrels, etc. but the result can be positive. To overcome itself, well too it is possible, the truth too a minus is, it difficultly and too can vyvalitsa sideways, t. e. In quarrels.

Leka
26.08.2004, 00:56
I am am irritated very much with unpunctual people, like accuracy in all. I had the good girlfriend, liked to be late and not simply to be late, and minutes so on 30 40. Cunningly almost before quarrel as she was late ALWAYS, and I too appreciate and another's time. The decision of a problem was to start to appoint or nominate to her time for 30 minutes obviously earlier (if on vecherinu to go to 8, to her I speak to 7 : 30, etc.), and has worked. Can do or make to you the same with the husband? And about to reconcile, I do not know how much or as far as it really. Vse-taki - the habit very strong also can result or bring punctuality with real quarrels.

inna for Leki
26.08.2004, 11:11
I had a same girl-friend!! Too was late always every day where was, in t. ch and on job!
I when in marriage left, it was necessary to me that she was at me by 11 o'clock approximately, I to her have told or said that to 8 have come (action nevertheless sureznoe) so she has come exactly in 8!!! It was first and last time!!! I too always spoke her to come on earlier and really worked