PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me not problema-advice or council is simply necessary. To me 26, good job, the salary...

L
24.08.2004, 08:54
At me not problema-advice or council is simply necessary. To me 26, good job, the salary. I feel subja a maximum on 20, I have a guy and the desire with it or him to live, but to not marry and to not give birth or not travail to children while. Last time all my girl-friends as sgovorilis-married! I do not understand that occurs or happens! I do not want and want or wish in marriage! It is time and is not time, and I am afraid, that my guy ustanet to wait for me. I do not know what to do or make! At me plans only concerning job as it is professional. And with personal...

VBD
24.08.2004, 18:00
Whether in 20 years on a question the girl wishes to marry, the girl asks a question - and what he (man)?
In 25 years - and who he?
In 30 - WHERE HE, WHERE!!!?
So, that at you still is 4 years)))))) And if it is serious, try to solve for itself - that to you more important - job or he. I had a similar problem with my girl - she considered or counted, that to her still early..... We have left, having agreed to meet exactly in a year. In a year she has suggested to take it or her in marriage. Now she my wife, both seems are happy.

The anonym
25.08.2004, 00:09
Return history. There is a friend. Always spoke: Children I do not want, in marriage I do not want, to work I want, to move ahead on service I want. Now to her 35, at it or her anybody, dreams of the child instead of from whom, already thinks about iskustvennom a fertilization. To all the time. And on the other hand, do not like it or him (time ask such questions), therefore to marry it is not necessary.

Lena
25.08.2004, 18:45
To me of 27 years, I the truth married a year, but too do not want children (and never wanted), and at job interestingly and full prospects... So you solve, that for you it is more important.
With the pernem I lived 2 years before has dared " to connect itself uzami marriage or spoilage ". He patiently waited also for anything, has not died. If each other like, will wait, while it becomes time", and if is not present, all the same rasstanetes even having got married.
Do not hurry up, all at you will be!
And in history of type " waited up to 30, and then nobody became necessary " you do not believe. At me it is some or a little bit the girlfriends who have safely married and in 30 32.

Angela
26.08.2004, 11:00
I consider or count, that unfortunately, in our country the age rigidly dictates the conditions. Even provided that you are healthy, it is necessary to try to give birth to the child till 30 years (if the finance rastit its or his allow one), or to give birth to the child and fictitiously to marry, that were to that to contain your child if the finance do not allow. To me of 29 years. There was at me very highly paid job. I never wanted in marriage, is simple baldela from such life, but by 29 years the physiology began to take svoe-I very much has wanted the child. Dismissal from job has put me in the compelled or forced position and has revealed a situation, that all physically and mentally healthy men are already married to this age. As a result, now I wait for the child from married healthy the man (married to find not the problem, very much to it or this it is glad, BUT, it it was necessary to marry to, to a regret, for the sick young man (with a diabetes mellitis) as by 30 years all healthy are already married. I could make so, that he considers or counts, what is it he the father of the child. My husband can provide it or him at least. I have understood, that have almost missed time. So itself think, with current of years you will be agree what victims.