PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pursues feeling of fault before parents. I can not thank for everything, cht...

Lina
21.08.2004, 10:11
Pursues feeling of fault before parents. I can not thank for everything, that they for me have made, and they do not want. It is normal???

The anonym
22.08.2004, 02:14
Voobshche-that, yes. That is - only it also is norm or rate. It is a pity, that many do not estimate or appreciate it or this how you...

The anonym
22.08.2004, 23:08
And you also cannot in any way, alas

MarryAnn
24.08.2004, 08:54
Try to give them of more attention, call, come on a visit if you not with them live. It is not necessary to them any more.

The anonym
25.08.2004, 21:05
u menja taze situacija. .da i ne suscestvuet naverno toj blagodarnosti. jejo net. prosto ljubovj i zabota... naverno.

Rita
26.08.2004, 04:52
Darling Lina, it - is normal! Cease to exhaust itself. Apparently you - the kind, liking daughter. And nachchet gratitude, you too will be mum and will give the children that your parents have given or remote you. It also will be your greatest gratitude it or him. For this purpose they also have given you a life that you, then, in turn, too have given a life to the small little man and has given it or him a start in life. Understand, it is the law of the nature. Happiness to you!

Olja
26.08.2004, 07:42
Lina, it is a complicated question. I do not know, what your parents as you concern to them. But precisely I know, you should not forget about yourself. For you now IT is the most important. Write to me on a mail olya-kirsanovaYANDEX. RU Perhaps, I can advise you something?