PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kind day all. I wish to hear the answer to a question which me excruciates. Zamuzhe...

Sofia
16.08.2004, 12:14
Kind day all. I wish to hear the answer to a question which me excruciates. Married 3, 5 years, after the first year of a joint life the former girlfriend of the husband has appeared and has declared or announced that has given birth to the child from it or him. After that at them attitudes or relations at first rough have again renewed, then ceased, then have absolutely ceased, but only for a while. Now again meet, seldom, the initiative proceeds from it or her is more often. A question: By that as she constantly complains of everything, speaks him about all problems in a flesh up to that that the stomach or belly hurts it or her (yesterday has come sms-ka) and that that at it or her the daughter have maleficiated also that that she swears at mother also any nonsense, it speaks about that that at them such good relations or she imposes herself to it or him;them? And what she the person by acts. It is interesting to learn or find out your opinion. Yes, about much I learn or find out from the husband. Thanks.

irina
17.08.2004, 08:16
My opinion if you do not have general or common children it is necessary to divorce and try to begin anew with other person,

Sofia
17.08.2004, 18:41
Kiddies are, in that and business.

Sofia
20.08.2004, 01:47
Such sensation that all were gone!!!!

Martini
23.08.2004, 00:17
First it is good to spend conversation with the husband about your further zhite-byte and its or his plans for your joint life.

Sofia
24.08.2004, 10:34
To live he it is adjusted or is set up by series with me and children, on my offers to leave to her, he on prch refuses also I it or him I understand, to him is comfortable with me. And how to be to me further?

Galina
26.08.2004, 02:19
Sofia, prove as the wise woman. If at that woman really child from your husband he as the decent or considerable person cannot is simple so to refuse dialogue with her and with the child. Your husband very kind and decent or considerable person seems to me, that, probably she abuses its or his kindness, hanging on it or him all the problems. Try to talk to the husband and to understand as he to concern to her.
Even it would be quite good to probably you to meet her, as your children not to another's its or his child from this woman. At me it is a lot of examples when former wives (or girlfriends) and present good friendly relations maintain. It is very wise also a good example of tolerance and for vashchih children in the future life. Believe, that the life is very complex or difficult also that who shows more wisdom and patience causes much more respect, than shitty and jealous owners.

Sofia
26.08.2004, 07:26
Galina of many thanks for wise advice or council, I think that on the sly and I act.