PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist!!! I go mad, sensation full beenadezhnosti. We with the husband I shall take out...

Lena
23.08.2004, 20:00
Help or Assist!!! I go mad, sensation full beenadezhnosti. We with the husband have been compelled or forced to leave from Russia, to him there to come back it is impossible, and I without it or him cannot. To me 25 years also pay off for the mistakes or errors in a youth, I cannot become pregnant, I madly miss across Russia, now at us the tightened or delayed financial crisis, I cannot be treated to become pregnant, though have passed or have taken place inspections, I can not go to mum, we in Latin America and the ticket very dear or expensive, I cannot stir or chatter with girlfriends, here they simply are not present, and to call to Russia now for us luxury. On job I can not leave, yet I shall not master well tongue, I learn or teach in its or his whole days. The husband I do not see, he leaves in 8 mornings and comes to 11 evenings tired and nervous, he is compelled or forced to work now with people with which to him very hardly morally, he earns a little. To me it is very bad, on the one hand I understand, that it is necessary to pay for all, but with another these or it 8 months far from Russia kill me, In general I the strong and cheerful person, at least I so thought in Russia. And now to me to howl it would be desirable. Time leaves to the husband already 37, with the child it is impossible, I am afraid, very much I am afraid ostatsja without children. When pregnancy were to us it I was not necessary, with ease, not thinking of consequences did or made abortions, and now I count up how much would be it or this detkam now and silently I go mad, sitting at home one all the day. And an animal any to get or start it is impossible, the apartment in fact is rented. Help or assist.

Kak pomoch to?
25.08.2004, 03:12
Chem pomoch to?

JUra
25.08.2004, 18:39
Lena, crossing or moving to the another's country is usually accompanied by depressions. Find to itself girl-friends on correspondence, communicate, study or investigate tongue. It is not necessary to think of for a long time left train which to not catch up any more! The baby will be and do not aspire it or him so quickly to give birth. While you plainly are not arranged. Success!

Elena
26.08.2004, 05:30
Address on Georges Gorbatov's site
http: // gorbatov. narod. ru It is free-of-charge anonymous psychotherapeutic internet-an ambulatory for Russian-speaking patients all over the world. There give consultation in the closed chat, on el. To mail, by phone.