PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist, please! At my place tragedy... I with the husband obmjala 1 ju quarts...

Inga
19.08.2004, 05:57
Help or Assist, please! At my place tragedy...
I with the husband obmjala 1 ju an apartment on 2 ku also have taken away 88 years or summer babushchku (mine). Earlier we lived in one room in 18 meter without a balcony..., there was an opportunity and we under the consent with babushchkoj have exchanged it or her for greater or big, but in other district. Have made capital repairs by own strength, have changed everything, that was. The grandmother chose build materials, all was pleasant to her. When we have finished repair and have brought it or her in a new apartment with her proizoshchlo something terrible, she has started to run and shout that have stolen all, have plundered (things have not been spread out yet), shouted that will not live tuk, will be killed, will be hung up..., that she very believing person. We it or her uspakaivali, helped or assisted as could, but in the morning in the last days off she was going to to take a walk and I is casual zagdjanula to her in a bag, the healthy hatchet there laid, I have taken away a bag, but she has started to run and shout and was closed in the room. I have followed a tablet and I hear rhonchus I open a door, and my grandmother hangs in a loop, I in a shock, horror and full rasterennosti. Help or assist, I wish to live amicably.

Tolokonin A.O.
19.08.2004, 13:36
Dear Inga!
Your grandmother is seriously sick. At it or her the senile psychosis has developed. Its or her survey by the psychiatrist from regional PND Is required.

Inga
20.08.2004, 17:03
And the reason in us

Inga
21.08.2004, 09:26
I am afraid of it or her to injure even more, PND, around a heap of unhealthy people, nzdorovaja otmosfera, it can is possible to solve this question more "peacefully"?
She will think, that I specially try "durku" to push it or her....

Tolokonin A.O.
22.08.2004, 16:03
The reason in age changes of a brain. Itself to blame it is not necessary! You are not guilty.

Tolokonin A.O.
23.08.2004, 22:55
As you will feel yourselves if the grandmother will make, God forbid, a suicide. Its or her status is caused by illness or disease and demands the specialized help. Do not incur the responsibility for its or her health.

Inga
24.08.2004, 21:27
To her will register medicines or it or she will need to be treated?

Inga
26.08.2004, 05:11
Thanks, I have understood all, and I shall make.