PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Such people at us interesting...) or it to me so carries))) Kak-that when I e...

Herring
23.08.2004, 04:49
Such people at us interesting...) Or it to me so carries))) Kak-that when I still passed or took place practice in an out-patient department behind city, I shla-was opposite dozhd-up to a stopping marshrutok. Malicious as features, a mud knee-deep, mokro-I have dressed a hood I go forward and practically I see nothing. 9 o'clock in the morning. I pass by badygi kakoj-to-I do not know, pochemu-but I was put out from under a hood posmotret-and vizhu-sits in badyge with utretsa muzhichok-sinjachok, with stakanchikom port. Razveselyj such. During this moment we meet a view, he winks at me, does or makes gesture " your health " - and overturns a glass))) At once mood podnjalos-both at me, and at it or him, certainly)))) potom-for a long time was, but I went in a trolley bus, as vsegda-without the ticket. Has reflected on something svoem-and has come to when kontrolersha-fierce babishcha takaja-already in a half step from me. Anywhere slinjaesh-late)))) During this moment the guy otkuda-that of the middle protiskivaetsja-stretches to me something and govorit-" on, hold " - I do not understand, I cost or stand, tuplju on nego-the door opens, he to me puts something in an arm or a hand and leaves. I smotrju-the ticket)))))))

Calibre
23.08.2004, 12:43
WELL! Unless it is not healthy?) at me too such was, but I so am distinct or clear it in memory have not written down.

C
24.08.2004, 12:50
jimmy CHto-Something you lowered or omitted, all will not calm down in any way.) look in fact...
Also what you have sent it to me? Where mine messazhi, treplo samovarnoe? e@????????N?.. I two days wait promised messazhej.
And voobshche-well do not anger you me, well calm down you who have been left unfinished ch: about, what for to waste time what excites me a little, and what for to run or be abscessed it is not known on what? Dry out already.
- - - Original Message - ---

Herring
26.08.2004, 01:19
Dzhimka, gallantly) And you, chm. rilo-the truth, dry out, do not run or be not abscessed. Do not force me to take a sin on soul.