PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! At us with the husband (civil) the son 10 mes back (I zab was born...

Tanja
24.08.2004, 08:42
The dear doctor! At us with the husband (civil) the son 10 mes back (I zaberemennela almost right after our acquaintance) was born, and is similar at it or him postnatal or puerperal depression has begun. To him only 23 years, and he most likely was not ready to such turn of events. It is a question of break... How to him to help or assist?

Kiseleva E.J.
26.08.2004, 00:06
Hello, Tanja! Certainly, on the one hand, 23 years for the man to become the daddy still too early, especially when he yet has not received due education, has no strong ground under legs or foots. But besides to be frightened actually the child and otvetstvenenosti it is not necessary. Vo-the first is will not be a man's act if he will throw you with the kid. What to be reflected first of all in its or his own self-rating. Vo-the second, he can explain, what not he one on light the young daddy. Mozhite to allow to esteem to him magazine " Happy Parents ". Unfortunately I do not remember in what number or room, it seems January 2003, just there was a material about young daddies and as them to deduce or remove from a status of pavor. As your husband can address in the internal order to the psychologist and tell that it or him so frightens. Most likely, I shall repeat, he is afraid for itself(himself) first of all, and already then that cannot provide the good future to the family. But having run away once why to not repeat in a trace. Time.