PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Up to what people happen tiresome and dostavuchimi, same mraki))))) - whether to cry...

Herring
19.08.2004, 08:50
Up to what people happen tiresome and dostavuchimi, same mraki))))) - whether to cry, whether to laugh). More shortly, one of mine byvshih-well, takoj-byvshij-flaccid))) - even I skazala-vjalovolochashchijsja calls to me now. And nachinaetsja-" and I today the fence built houses. Such good zabor-you know, has gone has bought or purchased cement, then yesterday there was a rain, and I yesterday not rabotal-and today good weather so I with sand have mixed it or him, have then gone attempted, have then taken a brick... "..... It is awful, My God you my God you mine! He can tell three hours about it or this.) such remediless landowner)))) - kak-that we with it or him idem-late osenju-pass by a bed. And on a bed there was one roza-strewn lightly a snow. I as obychno-do not listen how he cut rabbits))) - and interrupting its or his two-hour monologue about this event govorju-" look, what rose class " - and here he responds me a great phrase. I it or her shall remember all life. - " the best rose for me....... " - He speaks.......))))))))) - " it..... ")))))))))) - " the STRING BEAN, (!!!!!!, p-))))) which grows at me in a kitchen garden " - further the description of a string bean which has grown about human body height and on which go to look neighbours from all street)))))). Yes..... .bednaja there will be its or his wife)))) I to him kak-that and has declared. He to me skazal-" and I know how to make the woman happy "))) - I govorju-" yes well? " - (I think, had an opportunity to me prodemonstirovat))) - it appears, listen to the prescription: " the woman should work more in ogorode-and costing or standing barefoot on zemle-that for it or her all negative energy zazemljalas and that she got tired as loshad-that, means, on everyones " nonsenses "))) at it or her did not suffice forces "))))))))))))

Herring
19.08.2004, 23:36
)))) shchas govorit-" I shall call to you through pol-hour, you will not sleep? " - I govorju-" shall not be, call " - " and that I in a court yard still had instruments, I should collect them "))))))))))) I therefore on the Internet and vishu-I am rescueed or saved;salvaged)))))

I_am
21.08.2004, 13:27
Simply not for you he)))) And another, can was is happy with such master's muzhik)))) Zazemljali both the otr energy and in nonsenses would not be engaged)))))

22.08.2004, 20:53
And in the same coin to him to pay did not try or taste?)) tell to him of that l that brains finally would fuse...

Well here
23.08.2004, 02:41
Keywords in Seledkinom spiche-flaccid and vjalovolochashchijsja. Would be krepkotekushchij--to another about a kitchen garden would tell))) What for in general women are necessary to such rams?

Herring
24.08.2004, 16:49
No, the same coin not probovala-I do not want, yes I and cannot so. I, certainly, happen zanudoj-but up to such heights me is far. Yesterday, that you dumaete-sidela-sat in a network, dumaju-well, vse-probably has already calmed down, will not call. Only otsoedinjajus-a call.)))) " SHCHas wait, I shall shift a tube, and that at me arms or hand in tsemente-are not washed. And I zavrta svoboooooooden)))))) "))) - I such (having presented arms or hand in cement) - " And, no, no, No, Santa Rosalina, at me am a lot of job, I cannot in any way ")))))))))) " Yes? Well then I still tomorrow shall call to you also we tomorrow about it or this we shall talk " - (on f. Hectares? Horror. .oba hemispheres in golove-left)))))

Calibre
25.08.2004, 07:38
And me kill at job tetechki - bookkeepers for 40, or even for 35. Conversations all about about "IT or THIS", a summer residence t. e. God forbid to live up to such!

Well here
25.08.2004, 20:46
And at me at job tetechki-for 55 70, and conversations all " about it ", only not about a summer residence. Are looked stranno-prichesonchiki all zababatsali, kolenki show))))

To oa?Oa?NOa-herring
25.08.2004, 23:35
Herring... You when the beginnings about a stone fence, at me already have fallen asleep heart. .moj was or former vjalovolochashchijsja izredka-met otnefigadelat-ljubimyj-kazlina-tupaja-imbitsilnaja now too it is borrowed or occupied by construction of a fence! And too cement stirs or prevents! And here a string bean. .neeee, not he. (perekrestjas)... And can they simple division are made multiple copies? How amebas, and? You where zhivesh-that?