PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Here I wish to consult. I here in konfe for a long time who knows my situation, am simple...

Ninel
19.08.2004, 05:55
Here I wish to consult. I here in konfe for a long time who knows my situation, forgive or excuse, I shall write for those who not in a course. I get divorced from husband for many reasons - I longly struggled and our marriage or spoilage, but by virtue of many circumstances have sufferred a lesion and before its or his family (mum and the grandmother), and before the husband 9 could reach). Has as a result made a decision to leave. As a result for the mother-in-law and the husband - I the enemy number or room 1. For the grandmother - I remain liked nevestkoj. Now at me other young man - with which we studied, which approaches or suits me, I test to very much tender feelings, we are going to to get married after veneering my divorce. However in the last we say lies me excruciate the same dreams. Here and segonja the dream has dreamed me, that we lay with muem in a bed and we kiss, as did not kiss for a long time. He asks and begs me to it or him;them to return, speaks, that was not right. But here the mother-in-law sitting on pillows puts in a dream and speaks, that I have not correctly led myself after parting, I have thrown its or her son and he does not want that I came back. I lay and I think in a dream, that I cannot directly return, as my boy (new) likes me and to act or arrive with mtak - it would be very severe, and with the husband. Probably, the future already is not present.
Here so. It Also dreams me constantly. As though the husband does not wish me to release or let off, or it is simple memoirs.
I wish to begin a new life, sroit new attitudes or relations but this past simply pursues me.

Ira
19.08.2004, 20:09
It seems to me, that anything surprising in this situation is not present. The person will very hardly leave with habitual. And, basically, is afraid new.
Certainly, in your attitudes or relations with the husband there were also positive moments and they now above YOU soar. Do not experience, it will pass or take place. You it is not simple so have made a decision on divorce. And here about new love you kak-that uncertainly write...

Ninel
21.08.2004, 06:26
For Iry.
About new love uncertainty that quickly all happens. And me it is simply terrible, I again am afraid to appear in the same situation. Even my present guy speaks, that I am adjusted or set up on failure, otja I the optimist on a life and am not afraid of difficulties. I try to be sincere and gentle, but during any moments I slam as a cockleshell and I think about bad (I behave in arms or hand to not tell or say sharp words). And my young man very much I like - he for me relatives from associates me men (well not including the daddy).

Mazaj
21.08.2004, 23:03
And can between you that feeling was saved, and it prevents to live to you further, can it is necessary to try still time. Attempt not torture. For calm of conscience talk to the husband, can will understand each other, it is assured or confident all conflicts from not desires to understand or from absence of an opportunity to understand owing to weak intelektualnogo developments sorry. Success.:)

Ira
22.08.2004, 15:29
I too the optimist, and earlier never about myself of much to think could not at all, there was no yet at me a unfortunate love. Already kak-that I begin to all more seriously concerns. To look narrowly, get accustomed to men. It very much upsets me, but anything with it or this I can not do or make.
But in the meantime, the above you will fly up, the to fall more longly... Here also it is necessary to us to choose. Either a quiet life, or emotional; or assured or confident, or... Who there knows it or her...
And you (and) would like to remind yourselves a phrase told or said by one wise person: " the Love demands risk, but only risking it is possible vkusit completeness of a life ". And in general, it is possible to search for a golden mean, probably. To think, but it is not long, to examine, but not thoroughly, etc. But thus to breathe a full breast. Stah, he in fact holds down feelings. Be not afraid of new feelings (though from disappointments nobody zastrahovan). The main thing to believe that all will turn out!!!

valentina
24.08.2004, 06:56
At me second marriage, lasts more than the first. The first husband inogoda dreams - wishes to return me to itself (in a dream), it when I see it or him actually or longly I think about itself (the first love as as), but I fine understand, that the course is not present back and cannot be. By the way second marriage unsuccessful (the husband beats, swears matom and very aggressive, the reason of its or his behaviour as he said-). But I the optimist also know, that I shall leave from it or him kogda-nibud necessarily. Not when I shall meet love and when I shall be going to with forces (by the way he approves or confirms, that likes me and nobody wants iz-for love to me). At us the girl 3, 5 years, experience for us, especially, when he has broken to me an arm or a hand at her.
Here so! Never would think, that I will have such life! And you should to dare live in the present, instead of in the past (have torn that knowingly!).

Dan
24.08.2004, 18:56
Ninel, I believed in dreams long time, and they dreamed and dreamed me. Even there were also those that came true. But having passed or having taken place little bit further on a life I have understood what is it I, that who frames these dreams. Ninel, it you cannot release or let off still yourself, you doubt that have made a correct choice. Simply to you have pulled about nerves and it is necessary to you will calm down. At you kind and sensitive heart. But you have made all correctly, and the more time will pass or take place from those pores as you have made it, the better and more clearly you will see it. Simply believe to me. I wish your a lot of good luck of the darling.

Ninel
25.08.2004, 22:27
Thanks All for kind answers.
And especially DAN.