PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear my women, tell or say why when muzhiks adore you you on a head with...

Homofob
17.08.2004, 21:39
Dear my women, tell or say why when muzhiks adore you you on a head have a seat also a tail twirl, and when on a neck receive run to complain all and all.

Galja
18.08.2004, 19:19
And why such generalization?

IRISHA
20.08.2004, 01:58
Really... And can it is simple be not able to choose to itself worthy women:)

Snezhana
20.08.2004, 19:33
And - to mine, it concerns to men more...

Semyonych
22.08.2004, 10:03
Unfortunately, it to concern to the majority and men and women. It is the general or common psychology. Only WISE
People will not admit or allow driving on a neck. (from both parties or sides).
And wisdom and oh as does not suffice patience to all of us.

The censor
23.08.2004, 01:53
Here is not present, Snezhan. It concerns to women. They never appreciated and will not appreciate kindness and the good relation. To the woman she perceives the good relation as a correct sign on that with this person so will be always and there is an occasion to try to find something better. In fact always there is an opportunity to return to that who you appreciates. If someone or someone else more the best to not find, squeezing all juices from available at present kondidatury begins. Therefore at dialogue with women the full connivance to their whims leads only to their deterioration otshenija to you. To go too far, certainly, it is not necessary, but alternating " gingerbread and a whip " the most suitable spobosob dialogue with women. Now in the woman it is thrown on me, but admit, what exactly such way you practise in dialogue with men.

The anonym
24.08.2004, 05:11
The more the woman we lupim - the like we to her more...

Fantazerka
24.08.2004, 20:26
Well if you have understood the approach to the woman. That why till now you ask silly questions? Go and try or taste the to a method on the women. Or something not pluchaetsja? And all can taki the approach not correct? You otherwise would not set such questions, kaby all was good. And time not horosho-means was mistaken.

Kisa
25.08.2004, 22:08
The censor, you are right. It is necessary to supervise simply behaviour of the woman, sometimes letting to her know, that she wants too much. And the connivance to whims is not pokatelem man's force as those. There was at me one which for me did or made all. Irritated very much... It would be desirable strong, man's character... Was such, has put few times on a place. But has grown wiser.