PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Bad morning. In fact promised to not load any more you the problems, an--not...

nesmejana
19.08.2004, 09:13
Bad morning. In fact promised to not load any more you the problems, an-is not present - it was broke! It is necessary most kak-to consult that, and I all behind advice or councils climb... See you in the evening. To the one who with strange anybody, send or have come chyo-nibud cheerful, and? The Hussar in fact)

Andrey
19.08.2004, 15:37
On job you go, and assuzhdaesh as defective or incomplete what advice or councils here can be, except for delirium of defective or incomplete idiots!

Calibre
21.08.2004, 01:15
Give the address, something I shall send... nesmejana, speak, misfortunes our near - our consolation. You want, I shall tell to you in krattse history of my cousin about which I already kogda-told that? To her 32 years, a daughter 12 in divorce of years edak 7. More shortly, she lives in Ryazan, works as the teacher at school. The salary 600 r., well, since January, apparently, will be 1200. She lives with mum and a daughter, at mum pension 1000. At it or her last 2 years are the constant friend who is more senior than it or her for 17 years at which from regular zakladyvanija for a collar already for a long time it is possible with which nothing connects or binds it or her, they do not have anything the general or common, and in bed he does not satisfy it or her, because she the young healthy woman, but he gives her 1000 r. Month, is 50 % of its or his salary so for it or him it is a lot of and for this reason she with it or him. To find the man in its or her city, approximately its or her age teetotal, normally earning, unmarried basically it is impossible. Well, how, terribly? Here so - conclusions do or make

Herring
21.08.2004, 18:01
If here defective or incomplete idiots, che then it was secured?)) go in konfu and complain Isaevu-that at it or him allocation on which he looks and does not guess to wash, at it or him in general has swelled up. .kak Vinni-Down) you Will be yourself so vesti-not only will swell up, also will become green... In a speck)

oshshn
22.08.2004, 16:35
Yesterday 9 months looked. There where viljams plays the gynecologist from Russia. What to you to tell or say?.. Muzhiks are muzhiks.

oshn
23.08.2004, 11:50
nesmejanchik, so you.. Yesterday at you on a tail molodyozh sat, the gnash of a teeth already here was audible. Discuss with nanavutom, he will provide safety go and arrange to the such kaltsevuju attack that at it or him horns have grown on polmetra in current of 2 3 hours. And that branchy were, that it was not a shame to look or see at it or him, well, and in public with it or him to seem. That he with pride wore them, as rajndir (a deer in uprjazhke at santa klausa), instead of what nibud a goat. The vsyo-taki, though and... Leads up.

nesmejana
24.08.2004, 09:10
Has not understood about - " will provide safety "... Calibre, I already 100 times here left the address: makir@yandex. ru

oshn
24.08.2004, 15:06
Well, that have not dragged in gruppovushku. That have not offended... molodyosh. Itself you understand. zamuzhnjaja the woman. To complain will not go, because if that itself has come. And here nanavut on stryome. If that - on a teapot and in moskvu-the river.:)

nesmejana
25.08.2004, 13:16
And if he will not want to stand on stryome?)

oshn
25.08.2004, 16:22
And if will not want to stand on stryome and at etom visible muzhchinka you will find what to do or make with dzhentelmenom when he costs or stands, but not on stryome.:)