PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Would like to consult about the developed situation... But from druses...

Rina
21.08.2004, 05:52
Hello. Would like to consult about the developed situation... But with friends it would not be desirable... Me more opinion of extraneous people interests. The second month as I did not see Has gone and did not hear the the beloved. All has begun with a ridiculous situation - I have taken offence at it or him, he has considered or has counted;has read out my insult absurd and... Has disappeared from my horizon. About one week I fondly believed, that he all will call to me or though in any image will have an effect. In a week I have not sustained, have thrown to him sms. The answer has not received. In a week I have dared to call to him... But he has not responded to my call. Then I have found out, that he has departed, and phone has left houses. Through any time from it or him the letter in which he has given hope that attitudes or relations are not finished if I do not want it or this has come. And here after that letters has passed or has taken place two weeks, " and Herman all is not present "... And here the question which does not give me rest last week - whether is chance, what he will appear? Or " finita lja komedia "?

ljusja
23.08.2004, 20:46
Rina, it is not so easy or light to respond you as prichunu you have not written insult. But if he knowing that you have taken offence even if you and is wrong, he so to act should not, brasaja you and disappearing. You certainly meet it or him if it is fated to it or this, but also explain that liking people do not throw liked, especially in such situations. And more if he disappears not having explained the reason and it repeats, it is better to leave aside from such person. Success to you.

Woodpecker
25.08.2004, 13:59
Probably also it will be shown... But you for it or him henceforth " spare air station ", no more that.