PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear psychologist, do not ignore me, please, in this r...

20.08.2004, 06:18
Hello, the dear psychologist, do not ignore me, please, this time. Your advice or council is really very necessary to me.

I do not know, how it is possible to tell briefly about my problem because to speak about her
It is possible hours. But I have tried to allocate some the basic moments delivering
To me a great deal of trouble. I do not know, whether they are connected among themselves and how, but
In the sum they do not allow me to enjoy a life. First of all it is mine
1) the Self-rating. It is very underestimated. I can try to explain: in
Teenage age I have quarrelled with my girlfriend of the childhood (and the schoolmate).
She, being the person vindictive and shitty, has used the best efforts, that
To make of me the derelict. And it at it or her has almost turned out. From all class with me
There was only one girlfriend (boys it is not counted - all was peer to them). So
Almost 4 years all female collective every day derided me and tried to convince,
That I of anything from itself not representing empty place. And, obviously, I have believed.
(On temperament I melonholik - I took all too to heart, and
To struggle for itself did not try almost.) as a result: the self-rating is underestimated, I do not like itself
Sincerely and strongly, I consider or count, that it is not worthy in this life, at all much
I am able to stand up for myself (though, understand, it happens it is necessary), I can not
To address to mass and panically I am afraid of stinkers.
2) Uneasiness. Almost constantly I test an internal strain. More likely
In total at you, psychologists, it is called a neurosis. I excessively supervise myself
(In public) and never in the company I can relax and have fun up to the extremity or end from
Souls or Douches. Still it terribly stirs or prevents in dialogue. At times I simply cannot find common language with
New people because I all is clamped - at me very few friends. The truth
Then zazhatost disappears, but impression, that I zakompleksovannaja the modest woman,
Behaving kak-that is strange at people remains.
3) Passivity. Has lived on light of 20 years and till now and has not understood,
That I for the person and that I actually want. A lot of time I spend for digging
In itself (so advice or councils of type "define or determine" will not help or assist), but due result so
Also has not received. Instead of knowing, that you want, to what do not aspire, nothing
You undertake. I absolutely passive person. All important, that has occured or happened in mine
To life it was dictated by other people (parents, friends, the guy). So I study not
At that university, I communicate not with those people (tochne almost I do not communicate at all),
Interests raznostoronni also are superficial, precise plans for a life are not present.
Voobshche-many consider or count that, that to me the sin to complain and at me all is remarkable: in
To family all is good, I study as 3 m a course of high school, the guy adores me. In soul or douche too
Has learned "to put things in order" and if to estimate or appreciate itself objectively: I beautiful,
The harmonous girl, is clever enough (a rare or an infrequent combination!) and in general good, kind
The person. I have achieved this attitude or relation to, analyzing the life, being engaged
Auto-training, reducing a level of claims and increasing or enlarging success, etc. Besides,
I support or maintain this attitude or relation to during a "white" strip of a life, but as soon as
"Black" I come again I bury or I go too far in the problems, all complexes leave
Outside and all my job above itself appears useless. A subconscious mind, whether know,
Terrible force! And what to do or make with uneasiness and at all I do not know. What will advise to do or make?

Hazhilina I.I.
24.08.2004, 04:31
Hello Masha! Similar, that you not badly consult with the problems and have learned to operate or control yourself, being engaged in auto-training.. However, you write, what is it it turns out in a white strip of a life That that, you try to understand yourselves is remarkable. But if vse-taki, it is impossible, to you is necessary to help or assist the professional psychologist to react that trauma which you have transferred or carried in the childhood. There are also special receptions on rising confidence of and putting off or taking out of uneasiness. But it, probably to make only internally. My data it is possible to find, having pressed a red inscription with initials first name, middle initial, last name

Sunny
25.08.2004, 13:46
Mashas, and the girlfriend in the childhood is, - to yours, the unique reason?