PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me it is awfully sick. With experiences the head, ideas kakie-hurts...

Veronica
20.08.2004, 01:06
Hello. To me it is awfully sick. With experiences the head hurts, think any strange. All my family calls me a silly woman that I think of about what to think not sleduetju To ponder who I, that I... They speak, that up to silly women. At home with such ideas remains absolutely chut-hardly... The Psychologist has told or said, what is it from a wrong way of life... I am tired from all of them opinions... Anybody tolkom and has not helped or assisted me. I cannot so to live more. It seems to me, that I really mad. It is very opposite to me to be such, I simply do not wish so to live. Tepr I all time think, that it is better to die and I search for a way to finish myself. I only shall not understand one, that at me for olezn such mental... Simply I wish to write to parents before mors everything, that has become painful and that for illness or disease at me was, that they knew, that I not a silly woman, and only psihicheskinezdorovyj the person.
Thanks.

Dock
20.08.2004, 06:16
You make impression of absolutely made person, any hope for madness:-)). But also for "silly woman" - all silly women such would be:-)) it seems to Me, relatives do not understand you, do not understand, that to you occurs or happens. Questions " who I? ", " that I " - borrow or occupy people far not silly more likely. I do not understand the psychologist - why he considers or counts it as a problem and what means " from a wrong way of life "?! From nedosypanija, a wrong delivery, non-observance of a regimen and absence of charging or charge in the mornings?! Whether you surround..... Not the cleverest people and experts, whether you do not finish speaking something... You write more in detail why it seems to you, what the madwoman? Why cannot so to live? Why - ideas on mors? Only because it is tired from opinion someone's, desires to them to something to prove? It is a lot of ambiguities.

Tolokonin A.O.
21.08.2004, 18:07
Dear Veronica!
Your problem has arisen iz-for misunderstandings you your parents, iz-for misunderstandings of as a result of a psychological microclimate in family. These problems also have pushed you about necessity to reflect on themselves, about meaning of the life. to. Worthy interlocutors do not find, therefore and reflect on suicide.
I think, it be no point to commit suicide, let's better solve your problem. Write more in detail about her and about in what you do not understand on mine E-mail.
tolokonin@mtu-net. ru

Veronica
22.08.2004, 12:41
The dock, the psychologist names wrong obrazpom lives that I sit all time of the house and I think of it or this in 4 walls. And the madwoman I of sichtaju therefore, cho I do not understand myself. It is necessary to any person mejan to frighten, as I begin duma why he has made it, why has called me so, instead of differently, and I start to ponder who ee then I actually... And ideas on mors because the head with experiences endlessly hurts, I cannot noralno sleep, live... It not a life, it as my daddy has told or said, silly women. The house which I to myself have made.

Face
23.08.2004, 08:11
Veronichka if you wish to die, whether but before mors awfully it would be desirable to know there is also what mental disease, sl-but, NEVER it or this will make. Borrow or occupy in studying of psychology of the person, it will be a correct way to knowledge of. All the best!

Dock
24.08.2004, 23:48
Veronica, after your answer I understand, that first of all, have put in misunderstanding you your relatives. One retort of yours of the daddy of that costs or stands... .tut appears humiliation, disrespect you as persons and neglect your problems. You have simply appeared more deeply, is more thin than people surrounding you. That occurs or happens to you that you hold all inside, this your sensitivity, suspiciousness is only natural protective reaction to a unfriendly environment, and also expression suppressed in you confidence of, a normal self-rating, and as consequence or investigation - constant (most likely, since the childhood), subconscious feeling of fault. So at you all this - only signs (also, as well as problems with a dream, for example), and the main problem, she in the complexes presented by parents, or already in the generated neurosis.

The mouse or mousy
25.08.2004, 11:49
Veronica, is very interesting site ww. naritsyn. ru, and there Master-a class, there can be a participation in to you will help or assist, in the event that at you not opportunities to visit or attend the doctor personally.