PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Complement Nuvotu: I now read " Above a jack of a cuckoo " Ken Kizi, and bukval...

unita
19.08.2004, 00:26
Complement Nuvotu: I now read " Above a jack of a cuckoo " Ken Kizi, and have just read through any of your reports literally... You kak-have sharply reminded that to me Makmyorfi

Well here
20.08.2004, 00:18
Thanks, JUnechka..)) I from a head... I for a long time already read a cuckoo... And film for a long time looked. .vspomnit still, what such Makmerfi..?..)))

Face
20.08.2004, 07:00
It's nothing, the Unit, it is complement Makmerfi...))

Well here
20.08.2004, 11:30
Has recollected... You knew! You knew!..))) though on Nicholson externally it is not similar..)))

The anonym
20.08.2004, 22:38
It you in the Moscow State University learn or teach a complement to write?

unita
21.08.2004, 06:31
To the anonym: you know, itself was surprised: voobshche-that, is a serious problem very much many students - lectures are written very quickly, the main thing, a short to pass, as a result - very much many write illiterately...
For clearing conscience in a Word has typed or collected a compliment and a complement and the combination of letters is simple - both of a way of a writing or spelling kompl-the cop were not mistakes or errors...

The anonym
22.08.2004, 00:02
stydno-with, misters psychologists. vygotsky in a coffin overturns.

unita
22.08.2004, 19:14
?! Then not only Vygotsky (by the way, in my opinion, quite deserved that its or his surname wrote from a capital letter), but also Lurija and Leontev.
And on the bill it is a shame... Yes, it is a shame, usilenno I try to work above it or this and as it seems to me, I write not more illiterately many in an Internet in general and in this konfe, in particular

The anonym
23.08.2004, 19:35
Bad you the psychologist... .jumora you have not enough... And give all by name we shall recollect. From and up to I. Adler, ananev, amthauer...? To be proud here of the theoretical knowledge - last business

unita
25.08.2004, 11:15
It is very a pity, that me so have understood... To be proud I was not going to at all, 3 persons most are simple these or it... Are liked, whether that, on psihfake