PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Guys has begun to meet enough late - in 20 with hv...

Anzhelika (22 years)
20.08.2004, 06:27
Good afternoon!

Guys has begun to meet enough late - in 20 with hvostikom. Then there was the first seksopyt, I was at top of happiness - in fact I dreamed, that my the first becomes also the husband. But we have stayed after that hardly more month, then I have got drunk on its or his day a birth and its or his mum has asked me, though at a level of a subcortex I know - he has bothered me, did not satisfy neither physically nor morally. After that half a year from time to time called, there could not get used be one. He was more younger for 3 years.
With other guy met breaks year (for 1 year is more senior). There was a petting and deep, on the rest he was not zdyobnyj. Have left, when he could not stand up for me, and I for it or him and for myself was counted. And he drank quite often, had no sobstennogo opinion.
There were casual "occurrings", even somethings ephemeral (all time 5), and are more senior - for 28 years and more younger - for 5 years (were all week, have then parted - to pair calls and all).
Now I one. I wish to meet understanding and responsible or crucial, instead of a cloth or the despot. Never was on sale for money and whom did not buy, all was on the mutual consent. The initiative was taken by me (got acquainted), speak, that muzhiks to be afraid of me - I know, rasskalyvaju all of them plans much, and in general I have man's psychology.
Tried itself to alter - to be engaged in female "nonsenses" - cooking, cooking, cleaning, florets - but it not mine - I the creative person, the poet - and in general I like intellectual work. Often there is one. To not break off or not lacerate to me heart?
You as the professional what will tell or say?

Thankful in advance, Angela

BRANDY
21.08.2004, 09:04
At me a similar situation (only I am little bit more younger than you). It seems to me, that men are afraid of initiative, clever and resolute women! Simply you are self-sufficient.
Muzhik-a cloth to you it is not necessary, because you would not like to see series of the person more weakly you, and muzhchine-the despot does not accept you, and your independence is more correct! Can vse-taki try to not operate or work with the first, and to allow to make to him it most (or to pretend, that the initiator - he).

BRANDY
21.08.2004, 12:50
At me a similar situation (only I am little bit more younger than you). It seems to me, that men are afraid of initiative, clever and resolute women! Simply you are self-sufficient.
Muzhik-a cloth to you it is not necessary, because you would not like to see series of the person more weakly you, and muzhchine-the despot does not accept you, and your independence is more correct! Can vse-taki try to not operate or work with the first, and to allow to make to him it most (or to pretend, that the initiator - he).

BRANDY
23.08.2004, 05:08

BRANDY
24.08.2004, 07:31
Muzhik-a cloth of % F

Lisichkin
24.08.2004, 13:16
Yes... It is a problem of all strong women - weak to you it is not necessary, and strong you are not necessary. But actually men like strong women, I precisely know it. Simply not to all suffices spirit in it or this to admit. The strong woman should correspond" or meet", and with the grey mouse or mousy it is easier and more convenient. But in depth of the subconscious mind they dream about such - strong, independent. And despots actually very weak like, because they samoutverzhdajutsja due to grey mouses which have no own "I". Anzhelichka, you such young, intellektualka and for certain attractive. Therefore simply wait - the happiness by you will not pass or not take place.

Lisichkin
25.08.2004, 09:56
For horns and in a stall is when is whom. And if there is nobody? I suggest to wait such which will want to be dragged in a stall