PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The husband cannot go to holiday, and sends me with the son to the grandmother. And I not...

Lady
17.08.2004, 22:25
The husband cannot go to holiday, and sends me with the son to the grandmother. And I do not know to go or not. And suddenly the husband will go on a spree? .kupil a beautiful wheelbarrow, and so he at me visible. Advise as to be.
Thanks.

The anonym
18.08.2004, 13:33
Will want to go on a spree and at you will go on a spree. But the wife who has left for holiday is certainly pushes on the certain feats. I so has once gone on a spree, then half a year of the attitude or relation adjusted. But I think only one factor of absence solves nothing, if he basically to it or this does not aspire, nothing will occur or happen

Frame
19.08.2004, 07:32
What raznitsa-visible or not, the majority of idle muzhiks are terrible as mors and on the contrary, very charming men happen correct husbands. It is impossible all life of a mouth of the blagovernogo, poezzhaj have a rest from it or him. If there will be guljat-you all the same at desire then will notice.

Mazaj
20.08.2004, 20:32
Have a rest dear or expensive, he then will return all to you and to walk it is possible always and everywhere, love and sex different things. An ideal when they incorporate or are bridged in a single whole.

lena
22.08.2004, 02:44
The husband should be trusted
So will think, will precisely go on a spree, and besides I agree with the previous opinions, that if will go on a spree, and when you will be at home. edte it is quiet, only talk to it or him why does not wish to go itd

The anonym
22.08.2004, 10:55
Itself go on a spree, that it was not then insulting!

XXX
22.08.2004, 13:38
Correctly govorjat-go on a spree. Also become pregnant. To spite of him. Also make abortion. Or do not do or make.

CHara
23.08.2004, 15:22
_ bl----! So solve itself, or to the son rest, or graze muzhenka. BUT... .esli will want gulnut will make it and at you, house and liked, under the full program!

CHara
25.08.2004, 02:19
Greetings Mazajke!:-)

T-Rex
25.08.2004, 07:47
Break a wheelbarrow (and at the same time and a face to the husband) and ezzhaj to babule