PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings to all! I search " for friends by misfortune ". Whether somebody had an agoraphobia (and...

AGORAPHOBIA
24.08.2004, 10:41
Greetings to all! I search " for friends by misfortune ". Whether somebody had an agoraphobia (or other phobia) and what you did or made? Thanks.

Valeri
24.08.2004, 17:39
Greetings! When I had a pavor to be ill with a cancer, I began itself to speak: " Well I shall be ill, well and h. .n with me! Well I shall die and good! " Or: " That I in vain myself irritate it? Be, that will be! " It became easier with application of abusive words, pochemu-that:-))) And now absolutely all has passed or has taken place, that and you I wish.
Psychologists speak: chto-to cease to be afraid, it is necessary to change the attitude or relation to pavor, here I and have changed, have forced itself to concern to the possible or probable fact of illness or disease easier. And in general, it is necessary to accept a life such what she is then any pavors can be won!

oshn
25.08.2004, 04:50
The life is a jump from a vagina in a tomb and that he is more long, than "more strongly" "acceleration" has been given to you at an abruption. And it does not depend on you any more.,)