PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What to do or make? To the son of 14 years. Has absolutely ceased to study. Employment or occupations passes or misses. Segod...

Hope
22.08.2004, 21:37
What to do or make? To the son of 14 years. Has absolutely ceased to study. Employment or occupations passes or misses. Today again has not gone to school. Nothing explains, but prichina-that should be? How to leave on revelation...
Once has declared, that he would like to snatch out ukazku from arms or hand of the teacher which shouts at a lesson, and vytknut to her eyes. I am simple in horror...

Vaska
24.08.2004, 11:05
All can has put in the conflict to this teacher? And in general it is better to talk to it or him to the father on this subject if those is available in immediate presence. At this age of the boy almost all such. Testerona already it is a lot of, and still more few or little.

JUlja
25.08.2004, 04:39
Really, try to find out, that there at school occurs or happens. I, by the way, a daughter in the past to year of a visor from its or her school (iz-for dochkinogo the conflict with class rukovoditelnitsej). Now in the girl almost 15, studies in eksternate, naradovatsja I can not.:) the child had responsibility and the real purpose in a life (wishes three classes to hand over for two years and to enter the institute).