PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me such problem. I live separately from parents. uchjus on...

Anton
10.08.2004, 03:55
Hello! At me such problem. I live separately from parents. uchjus on 3 m a course, and the fourth year (for the certain internal reasons). Now I hand over session. There were 2 examinations. Parents in bad mood, I am very sensitive to their mood. It at me too spoils. Mum constantly speaks, that I in time did not go on consultation, spilled out employment or occupations itp. Well with what mood I should prepare for examinations now? There were 7 days up to next. Probably, that I shall not hand over from the first. What to me to do or make?

The anonym
12.08.2004, 08:12
The boy! As will not carry to your wife!!!!!

The anonym
15.08.2004, 04:08
The whiner

The anonym
16.08.2004, 23:03
Take itself in arms or hand and prepare for examinations! For you study now on the first place. Then you will relax...

The anonym
17.08.2004, 03:46
Now you justify yourselves that are sensitive to mood of parents, and they have dared to have it or him not such as you would like. Then you will justify yourselves that you irritates white color of a snow, appearance of the yard keeper, etc. you simply search for excuses to not study, opravdyete passed examination. Whether after stolkih years of "study" on one course and your mood it is time to think in general to change HIGH SCHOOL or in general to leave study till the best times, to go to work.

Willi
19.08.2004, 21:28
Anton - it is valid, a strange question for the adult person " and what to me to do or make " - you wish to receive what answer????? Also what you wish to do or make or how you see the life? The ready decision as psychologists speak, are never offered - situations and the attitude or relation to them are considered or examined;surveyed...

The anonym
23.08.2004, 08:19
The whole seven days, yes same eternity, for preparation for any pity examination. I still had 4 days, and I still did not open, and at lecture went a little, and I do not buzz. And in fact still also I work, by the way. Here in target also I shall borrow or occupy. I do not see an occasion for your affliction, Anton. Kakoj-any you the child still, the right. On the third course, you speak, and as though just from the school bench, first time that l session you hand over? Itself you can not concentrate, here and you blame all around. And you blame itself, adjust or set up, take itself in arms or hand, present, that soon it will terminate (any two examinations vsego-that remains) and you will have a rest and sneeze to you then on mood of parents. And if now to not strain, this session for you will be tightened or delayed - will retake. Give, you all can, will be prepared and will hand over, is no sillier than surrounding students, at all as.

Anton
24.08.2004, 22:02
Thanks! The pair invigorating words is well!