PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Help or assist to understand itself, please. At me has happened nep...

The fox
22.08.2004, 23:52
Hello! Help or assist to understand itself, please. I had a unpleasant history with the girlfriend. Each our occurring usually on Friday passes or takes place for kruzhechkoj beer in cafe with cleanly female conversations therefore devichniki we do not invite husbands to ours: it or she has some problems in family, and at me too (both we live with svekrovjami). And on the last Friday I have invited it or her to sebe-houses there was nobody, well and as usual have taken on 2 butylochki beer. And my husband, it is necessary to tell or say, rather against this sit-round gathering with beer. Therefore, when we spend time in cafe, not at it or him on eyes it's OK passes or takes place, but last time he insists, that we came home, t. To. In the street it is dark, etc. We and send or have come. When the husband has returned (chasikov in 11), the girlfriend finished drinking beer, but home was not going to, he is indicative fermented on the house, has then left in other room, the girlfriend zasobiralas is closer to 12 nights, has asked to spend it or her up to the machine or car (to catch a private trader), I have not dared to address to the husband in its or his mood, up to a stopping an arm or a hand to submit. And when we stood on a threshold, the husband has taken off, began to shout, that we absolutely without a head, has insisted, that I did not go anywhere, itself have gone to put on, the girlfriend in the meantime has jumped out for a door and by that moment when my husband has been dressed, there was already nobody to see off. Between us to the husband there was a scandal Next day she has called, and she began to tell what horror has gone through, catching the machine or car as shivered all road (though the party - to any would end with the private or individual carrier) and began to speak, that in marriage I have left for the loony, that so do not act, I should think of reputation of the house where she is more a leg or foot first of all. If we shall want to spend henceforth evening together only in a neutral territory, that its or her husband having learned or having found out about everything, has told or said, that too by a youth were such "moron". I apologized, she "finished". I have asked henceforth an occurring to spend behind a cup of coffee, she has told or said, what is it my personal problems and in general I became not such , with me it is impossible to relax (t. e. To drink without problems), and all iz-for the husband. Today again calls on an occurring, but after told or said by her or it to address of my family even it would not be desirable. But at heart I justify it or her, in fact we have offended it or her! How to me to be?

Majja
24.08.2004, 15:24
Spit upon the girlfriend. And that you frame to yourselves problems in family from anything. By the way, when you marry, girlfriends kak-that by itself on the sly disappear (at someone the families there are also they start to give them of more attention, and someone cannot the in any way private life will arrange and, actually, envies girl-friends at whom in this plan all is normal). So like the husband and be happy.:)

child
24.08.2004, 20:17
Both of you were not right. And on girlfriends to spit it is not necessary. Friends on road do not roll also new to get or start pozdnovato. Muzhja-our lovely and liked, but the girlfriend to replace not in a status and they: - (