PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, I wish to address for advice or council. Last time I feel odinoches...

Jeanne
20.08.2004, 15:41
Hello, I wish to address for advice or council. Last time I feel loneliness and has practically lost interest to a life. At me 2 close girlfriends, one has emigrated and another waits for the child and more now nothing excites it or her. There was a liked guy (the unique important person in my life) but for a long time have left, after that were still pair friends but not for a long time and without emotions, too it is enough for a long time. Dialogue practically is not present - student's years (completely not such cheerful as at the majority) have already passed or have already taken place, now at job people is much more senior. On any discos already was, anything good there to not find. To go on any actions of one at all in kajf, and in agents it is limited. Except for that serious problems with health. So it is burdensome on soul or douche, the gloomy status never seems what is it will terminate.

The anonym
21.08.2004, 15:20
Dear Jeanne,
You from yourselves stir up a blanket tired from a life. Go in kono, teatrb on actions there and will meet.
LIVE BE PLEASED.

I
23.08.2004, 06:42
Dear, Jeanne! The Life on it or this does not come to an end...:) all have a strip white and a strip " not absolutely white "... Kogda-nibud today's problems will seem a simple trifle and no more. You want that all at once all has changed... Look back around, look or see that varies around of you as you vary, find any employment or occupation on soul or douche and distract. On mine you a little ustali and small holiday to you would not damage or injure;hurt.... Your happiness precisely will not bypass you, but all vsoe time. Success....
Simply I

Lisichkin
24.08.2004, 19:52
Jeanne, to you how much years? For certain not 60? And your report so pessemistichnoe, seems that the life droops. And where do you live? If in Moscow - then I do not understand you... Limitation in agents? Change a job, learn something new, that is paid under the raised or increased rates. And many consider or count that, that if institute have stopped - to study more to anything is not necessary. Especially you write, that you are surrounded with one starikashki - means, at you nizkooplachivaemaja job which young is uninteresting and unpromising. Advice or council - on labour exchange it is possible to finish haljavnye courses. The main thing - to be unemployeds or unemployed. Your job, I think, to throw it is not a pity. Be engaged in business and do not sleep - at once there will be a heap of friends and of sores to think there will be no time. And in general - ULYBAJTE YOUR FACES! People to you to be pulled