PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I in a life had a necessity sdelat...

Love
21.08.2004, 17:07
Hello!
I in a life had a necessity to make a choice. Very much I ask to prompt me the correct decision. Recently I have met the man, he is married. I for a long time did not test pleasure from sex, but with it or him to me it is good. He has let to me know, yes I and know it, that we cannot have any attitudes or relations, except for sex. I want such attitudes or relations, but I am afraid, that I shall become attached to more, than simply to the partner. Besides me sadly to realize, that he to me tests nothing. A dilemma: to interrupt right at the beginning or to continue.

Advice or Council
22.08.2004, 07:09
To continue (while to you it it is pleasant and for health it is useful), but to try to not fall in love and to not show him as you to it or him;them well concern. It gets or starts them more.

Inna
22.08.2004, 22:34
In your situation prodolzhat-it means to go road which anywhere does not conduct

Love
23.08.2004, 10:55
The answer to Advice or Council
Really, it can be useful for health. Only here is how making love to the man to not show the good relation.

Alain
24.08.2004, 02:33
The love, to married men easy or light;mild victories over marriage or spoilage (not are necessary from time to time to all) for self-affirmation. And in general muzhchiny-essences polygamous (again not all). If you would like to be in this heap, on health! Solve!

Vitaly
24.08.2004, 19:23
All will pass or take place.....
And this will bother.