PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What for people DRINK so much?...

KOZOCHKA
09.08.2004, 14:26
What for people DRINK so much?

J.K.
09.08.2004, 23:15
potamu that there is nothing to do or make more. It is necessary to something to borrow or occupy itself, here and have a good time.

Grandiloquent
10.08.2004, 04:13
Drunkenness is a unification with soul of the nature.

The anonym
11.08.2004, 02:40
That though for a while to forget what dung this life...

The anonym
12.08.2004, 08:46
That though for a while to forget what dung this life...

Alex
13.08.2004, 17:17
You can learn or find out it in conference of the expert in narcology. The sharp augmentation of the use of alcohol occurs or happens in the second stage of an alcoholism (all them three).

Herring
13.08.2004, 19:15
From pavor. Alcohol very strong and high-speed antidepressant. To get off from kompleksov-even for a while. Because without alcohol at many transition to physical attitudes or relations is impossible. And, nakonets-to forget about the inferiority when on trezvjanke the person of all this understands. And potom-already from a habit, narrowness of interests and misunderstanding as it is possible to spend on another a free time.

Glashka
14.08.2004, 00:04
In order that in the childhood badly to a fairy tale listened: " do not drink, kozlenochkom you will become! " Pjut-from here and koly, darling Kozochka.

Glashka
14.08.2004, 04:04
I wished to tell or say not koly, and goats!

Huch
15.08.2004, 17:40
Because vodka cheap!

Anna
15.08.2004, 21:31
It seems to me your question in itself contains... Well I do not know as to tell or say. The question is natural - what for people drink (the answer: they like a status opjanenija), and here SO MUCH I do not understand participation in a question of a word. The question should - to drink or be not drunk, instead of a glass to drink, and two glasses to not drink. Or I am not right? Success!

Alex
17.08.2004, 07:09
I here have read through opinion, that alcohol is an antidepressant so it is not true, absolutely on the contrary, alcohol is considered DEPRESSANTOM!!!

Alex
18.08.2004, 18:06
I here have read through opinion, that alcohol is an antidepressant so it is not true, absolutely on the contrary, alcohol is considered DEPRESSANTOM!!!

Alex
19.08.2004, 19:03

Alex
20.08.2004, 22:51

Alexander of Item
21.08.2004, 04:57
Alcohol - seryoznyj energopotentsial (for this reason the some people also "have a drink"), but for all it is necessary to pay, the same artificial intervention. Therefore - after the period of hyperactivity or superactivity - there comes the moment obessilivanija. Such here dynamics or changes. Zaschyot this potential there is, by the way, a punched hole of power blocks or trochleas in the channels received, for example, at unloved job or iz-for stresses.

KOZOCHKA
22.08.2004, 04:31
Thanks all lovely people for the answer. On my experience alcohol was an antidepressant, he helped or assisted to sleep - at me a chronic sleeplessness. But now - than I drink more - that will not believe! I sober-more. I become more sadly, more angrily and neterpimee to associates. All starts to upset even more... And to sleep he any more does not help or assist. And about SO MUCH - in fact on a party to drink the glass - another - only for advantage or benefit of business or affairs. And when such advantage or benefit has put every day? Who has familiar topers - stressful patients - or who can itself same - tell, how it developed? Especially I hope for the answer of the Herring - under the answer it seems to me at us similar problems. But voobshche-that all in advance thanks.

Anna
22.08.2004, 23:53
If you drink from a sleeplessness it - is bad:))) All the same, that a headache an axe to treat. And daily vozlijanija lead to an alcoholism. On the bill of a party I have not understood " for advantage or benefit " what actually business or affairs. The toper the friend at me is, but I do not know, how at it or him all developed, I know only, that the wife now gets divorced from it or him, so he tries to throw - well directly very much - and - cannot. Success!

Alexander of Item
23.08.2004, 12:00
Anna, a binding to alcohol is in an intermediate brain, to clean or remove it or her easily, but the healer with whom I work, does or makes it only when the person " will swear before by itself and the God ". Probably, it is a case of your friend...

Vupi
24.08.2004, 19:14
Kozochka, women become faster alkogolichkami, than that not noticing. At women the control is is better adjusted and it seems, like as not drunk, actually process has gone. And as become:-have a drink gradually, t. With. prihlebyvajut. And like firstly it seems, that to any danger, I shall find job, I shall find the husband and so forth and at once I shall throw. Actually at absence of alcohol changes already at " a physical level " - a boring, uncertainty, feeling straha-from mental begin; arms or hand shiver. A hypertonus and pr-from physical. And primesh-though a little bit also there are no problems. And at once samoubezhdenie-good, it is temporary, now it is just necessary to me well, etc.