PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, good afternoon! Before to distract to you prochla all archive interesujushchi...

Marrying
23.08.2004, 03:21
The doctor, good afternoon! Before to distract to you prochla all archive of reports interesting me. Certainly, from an idea, that I one such was became easier, but nevertheless. The help is very necessary. Everything when to me 15 years were executed has begun. We have gone or send with friends kuda-that in MAkdonalds, have reserved to attempt and here on me has rolled any not clear feeling not that of pavor, not that still something... It became bad, the stomach has ached... Attacks of a nausea, diarrhea... Then I have not paid to this attention, but attacks began to repeat... And they are connected always with change of a situation... Esi it is necessary to go kuda-that about a new place with the company, to leave kuda-that of one... pomnbju went on an exchange to France so the trip has turned in spolshnoj a nightmare because could not is, not drink, and from time to time rolled feeling staraha and sensations in a stomach became aggravated.. . Not looking at all this I remain normlanym the person, I finish instiut, at me wonderful job, parents, friends, the young man... Only here these attacks do not give a life. Nerves were absolutely loosened... And in one and a half week to me to leave to study to England as all summer... To live in family... I simply go mad, I can not eat, sleep, all time hurts a stomach and a terrible panic, as before. I have found similar reports in a forum but as it treat and what to make answers and was not present... I now drink Novopassit, but he not too helps or assists... Session, nerves on pedele, nevysypajus, sometimes not with togg, not ssego tears navorachivajutsja has ended... And this England. I so wish to go, but as soon as I think, how it bdudet - at once becomes bad!... And to go it would not be desirable anywhere. To Itself to address and what to accept, to calm down? It seems to me, that I one such... All podurgi ezdt, travel, walk and anybody does not have such problems.. . And I sometimes prefer to remain at home, than to go to someone on a summer residence, even knowing, that there will be cheerful also around native people. Well really it for all life!?? The doctor, help or assist, please. What prophylaxis to such attacks? I understand, that if it would be possible to take with myself to England mum, the daddy - that all would be normlano... Both the new school and people would not frighten me... But so! I on nerves have grown thin already for 2 kgs... What further? Very much raschityvaju on any advice or council. Can any medicines will help or assist? Or objazateln to pass or take place course of treatment?... I agree, but already after homing... And what now to do or make - I do not know.
Thanks.

Bobrov A.E.
24.08.2004, 17:23
You should address to the psychotherapist. At you most likely an agoraphobia. Antidepressants though the psychotherapy also is rather and rather useful quite often help or assist.