PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me so it is bad!!! Like all usually, normally the student, 19 years. It or this le...

Lena
22.08.2004, 18:07
To me so it is bad!!! Like all usually, normally the student, 19 years. Has come to go this summer to me obsession to work, I for the present and did not search for job, I am afraid as I shall not find, and parents in general against. With the young man something not clear, went in a boarding house on couple of weeks one, he every day zvonil-spoke, that misses on me, priehala-and he irritates me, it would be desirable to shout, throw or stop and burst out crying on it or him, on a summer residence I can not be, friends seem blunt, parents too exacting to study in September to go too desires are not present, on the third course, I think to take academic. At me it is constant slezlivo-a panic status what that maniakalno-the depressive psychosis, would not be desirable to leave anywhere, anybody to see. It would be desirable to cry, laugh, it is not known from what. I now write and I am horrified, but so it all actually, I have nobody to consult, but all so has bothered!!! I do not know as to be

Darya
23.08.2004, 12:48
Ja toze cherez eto proshla 2 goda nazad. Moi tebe sovet, poezzaet rabotat v detskii lager, eto zvuchit smeshno i deneg tam ti osobo ne zarabotaesh, no eto sostojanie uletuchitsa ochen bistro, prosto poprobui, xota bi na odnu smenu. Udachi

Light
24.08.2004, 05:03
nervopatolog can write out lungs uspkoitelnye. Inogoda THEY do not allow to deadlock or call, simply having calmed nervous system.

___
24.08.2004, 15:47
This all from idleness, go to work, be engaged in BUSINESS, all will pass or take place by itself.