PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Always considered or counted itself as the city person to whom the nature is alien... But kazhd...

nesmejana
19.08.2004, 04:39
Always considered or counted itself as the city person to whom the nature is alien... But each time when with lomkami it is necessary to be going to on a summer residence, being worn with a bad head, with ideas: as though that to not forget, you come on a summer residence, you leave the machine or car... And all!!! You feel, what is it - mine! My slice of the ground, my house... Never I dig in beds, there is no at me a bent for to the ground. But I look at our neighbours and I am surprised: the provided people, otgrohali at home, garages... And thus days off spend all, digging in the ground. It is other generation, generation of my parents. They - others. What forces them to do or make all by the arms or hand on a site when for a long time there is an opportunity all to buy or purchase and for all zaplati? Their children (my coevals) close do not approach or suit to their sites. At us that, psychology another? I Have distracted something)). And so. The nature is is class!!! The soul sings, look in a palate, at soaring swallows, and think - here as my ancestors looked at a palate, on flying by ancestors of these swallows) Only has felt depressed... Excruciates an idea - for what this all? Really we live only for ourselves and for the children? What sense in it or this?.. .net, well you look or see, all is peer me on sad has curtailed or turned))

Fantazerka
19.08.2004, 15:41
At them education another, probably. My ancestors too most do or make all life. Though for a long time all can be bought or purchased, without problems. More likely education, than a habit. From them vospimtyvali workers yes kolhoznits. There were no at them promoters, managers on the personnel and merchendajzerov. On mine. It. When I ask, mums, what for it is necessary to you, give I you by the machine or car I shall bring on a market, she speaks, and what we shall is? A marasmus any... And it is persistent in the ground too it is picked.

Daisy
20.08.2004, 11:56
nesmejanka, the volunteer in the nearest hospital! At once from evil thoughts you will recover))) And by nature at all city such pleasant sensation. By the way, and our time will come on beds to dig, when we become age of our parents. To me, the truth, does not threaten, I do not have summer residence))), but shall not refuse to expand a flower bed on window sills.

nesmejana
20.08.2004, 16:51
In hospital I can not - I very sensitive) cannot see human sufferings. You are not right. I here, for example, shall precisely never potter in the ground. Though flowers of the house I grow up and I am very much pleased, when my liked roses) blossom

Herring
21.08.2004, 05:18
Here business not in generation. My mother-in-law always shugalas when I it or her asked to take me on dachu-as, what you, handles at the girl white, legs or pinches tozhe-and in general, vdrug-vendetta for attraction of aristocracy to selhozrabotam?)))))) - and me in kajf. Probably, because I till seven years since early spring till late autumn spent at the aunt in one of seaside derevenek under Odessoj-therefore I like shob the sea, the sun, shob barefoot, without superfluous belja-and with a sunflower in rukah-on village. As on a broadway))))))))). For a long time it or this was not (.

nesmejana
22.08.2004, 08:51
With a sunflower in arms or hand, the sea, the sun... It and I so can))) And here beds to dig - does not deliver pleasure.

Lera
22.08.2004, 21:52
Though I about your age (me 24), think, that sad-the summer residence is necessary very much to much, but after 30 when there is a family, children from 5 6 years Because in city, on diskach already laziness in the summer nothing, druzja-girlfriends for city go. And here now really special eagerness to dig in the ground is not present. But I look at neighbours in a garden. That the youth kopala/sazhala/weeded - practically will not see, unless take away youngs or doroslej far away from the "bad" companies.
And on the bill of to buy all on a market - all adults will respond equally - the Is necessary, the arms or hand, from own ground!
Well and vse-taki in a garden it is class, fresh greens, banka, nightingales sing...

Herring
24.08.2004, 04:38
And my not splashed out passion to the ground finds a way out in gardening balconies. I like flowers, at me it is a lot of them. Especially kaktusov-raznovsjakih.) Sometimes my cats eat round them).