PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Addition: to him 43, me 40. When has gone on a spree my the first muzh-to him too was 43....

Zeta
20.08.2004, 13:01
Addition: to him 43, me 40. When has gone on a spree my the first muzh-to him too was 43. podruzhe 22 I it or him have expelled it or him. Has not passed or has not taken place also month began to ask back. A floor of year doastaval calls. This now tozhk, apparently, flits...

Hazhilina I.I.
20.08.2004, 22:49
Zeta! Guards repetition of the same scripts in attitudes or relations with men. When such it is observed, it is necessary to analyze always, as zhenzina "involves" (is available in view of a unconscious choice of similar partners) similar men during the life. It the woman " which you observed in the parent family or from your family tree (pra-pra-parent roots) can be connected with that script of attitudes or relations " Muzhchina-.
If business in it or this job with the psychologist which will help or assist to change this vicious circle vse-time of men leaving from you is necessary. It can be made as on group, by means of a method of "Arrangement", and at individual job. If the help will be necessary, can address to me internally. t. 8 916 140 74 55
My full data it is possible to find, having pressed a red inscription with initials first name, middle initial, last name

Zeta
24.08.2004, 03:29
Unfortunately I cannot address to you, t. To. I live in Estonia. We have met the first husband casually, the love has flashed. First bars and restorany-romanticism (he was married). Has left to me. Have lived nearby 5 ti years. Then these or it razvlechnija have already bothered me, and he could not stop: walked, pil-even addressed to the expert in narcology. But this maiden has got me finally and I have banished it or him though to leave he was not going to.
And the second has met it is banal: has given practically at once the announcement in the newspaper about acquaintance (that there was no return to old). From all applicants has chosen it or him. He full contrast to the first. That both obedenjalo-so it is greater or big love to sex.