PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, please prompt that to me to do or make? In general at us in family t...

Anna
09.08.2004, 15:49
Hello, please prompt that to me to do or make? In general at us in family such situation, at me the husband cannot have children, and I very much want... To adopt I am afraid at least while therefore as the newborn is very complex or difficult for adopting. To do or make EKO agents is not present... In general we have talked and were as though defined or determined, that we shall seek "daddy" elsewhere. The husband, certainly it is serious to it or this concerns... In fact for a fertilization time will have probably not. In general I do not know an output or exit " that all it was good "... .no who that in fact should endow... Prompt that to us to do or make, what else outputs or exits from the position which have developed at us???

The anonym
11.08.2004, 02:25
Anna, and try not to be engaged in sex with "daddy" and will agree (money or easier or simply to ask the friend to which trust) to give easier semen. .i in some its or her minutes inside. .vdrug it will turn out?

Martini
13.08.2004, 01:09
The best variant-save money on EKO, let it will be long, but the husband will be quiet.

Lerchik
15.08.2004, 14:44
I from Martini agree and not only owing to calmness of the husband. Donor-the person to absolutely you unfamiliar and to trust such business druzjam-this very risky action, it is not known, how there will be a life in the further. Always there is a probability, that the person will spill the beans.

Snezhana
16.08.2004, 10:40
At my girlfriend the husband too spoke, that cannot have children, and then she from it or him has become pregnant (a medical mistake or error: something like smermatozoidov was a little and they were flaccid, and the doctor spoke about sterility or barrenness). Anna, do not hurry up to search to itself for partners - let your husband it is surveyed at different doctors, and only after all of them will speak unanimously about 100 % sterility or barrenness, only then and together with the husband solve, as to you to act or arrive: iskustvennoe a fertilization a donor semen or different ways. In any case - your support, t is necessary to your husband. To. Fruitless there could be you, and think, that it would be extremely unpleasant to you, if your husband has there and then rushed to search for substitute mother who would bear its or his child. Success!

Lily
19.08.2004, 02:51
Such way as you have thought up can become apple of discord in your family. Not important EKO or still that, but the donor should be anonymous for you.

Masha
20.08.2004, 04:33
And if the biological father will want dialogue with the child, etc.? All responded pravy-be surveyed, search for the reason. What means there is no money? And the child you on what be going to to contain?

Nika
24.08.2004, 02:31
Masha, this " the different mentality " is imposed by parents, another's opinion, he not estesstvennen.